Campbells Sloppy Joe Pizza
The last recipe is ready. Ive elevated your Friday nights to a whole new world. There are a tremendous number of pizzas available. Which distinguishes this recipe from the crowd?
Simply stir ground beef in a skillet until it is brown, spread it on the crust, and bake it for 12 minutes. Oh, and dont forget the cheese, which is essential to this sloppy joe pizza. Thanks to the condensed tomato soup, it brings a savory taste to the fast food.
When it is done, your kids will go crazy for the melted cheesy, savory beef and chewy crust.
Shepards Pie Recipe Done Two Ways
Its super frustrating when you try to look up a recipe that would be easy to do using a slight mommy hack and you cant find a thing on it so you just figure it out on your own. That is how this recipe was born and came to be known as the Campbell soup Shepards pie recipe. This can be done in two ways which are both very quick and easy.
Mainly it became this way due to not having a lot of time to cook in the evening so I came up with an easy crockpot part of the recipe to cut out time and make it taste delicious. You can also do this stovetop which turns out delicious as well and you dont have to use Campbells soup.
It still goes in the oven and is covered with mashed potatoes and believe me it tastes amazing!!! I only believe in making food that tastes good otherwise what is the point?!
Here are both these amazing Shepards pie recipes I hope you love them as much as I do.
How To Make Working Moms Shepherds Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef in sauce pan and drain. Make mashed potatoes on the side. You can use either instant potatoes or homemade mash potatoes, giving your time constraints. Make sure to use butter or butter substitute in the potatoes for best flavor.
- 2Open both cans of condensed Campbells Alphabet Vegetable soup. Add both cans to meat and mix well. DO NOT DILUTE. Take a 13×9 baking dish and lay meat mixture in the bottom of it.
- 3Next, take mashed potatoes and ice the top of the meat mixture. Once meat is covered sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of potatoes. Put dish on oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted. YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE A BIG HIT!
- Last Step: Dont forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And dont forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
You May Like: Publix Deli Soup Menu Schedule
Quick And Easy Shepherds Pie
This is a quick and easy casserole I made up. Its great for people on the go. Everyone I have made it for has enjoyed it.
Provided by hippieshiek
|1 -2 cup cheese, shredded|
- Prepare potato flakes according to package directions, using 1-2 packages depending on how thick you want them to be on top of casserole.
- Mix ground beef, vegetable stew, and mixed vegetables in large mixing bowl.
- Layer ground beef/ veggie mixture on bottom of large baking dish.
- Spread layer of potatoes on top of beef mixture making as thick as you would like.
- Top with 1-2 cups cheese according to taste.
- Bake at 350F 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and casserole is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories388.3, Fat12.5, SaturatedFat6.1, Cholesterol61.2, Sodium355.3, Carbohydrate44.8, Fiber4.6, Sugar2.8, Protein24.1
Campbellschunky Jerk Chicken Soup With Vegetables
Caribbean Jerk flavours and Scotch Bonnet chillies simmered with seasoned chicken, colourful vegetables, rice and tender black beans will transport you to the islands.
|Per 1 cup Serving||Amount|
WATER, SEASONED CHICKEN, CARROTS, BLACK BEANS, POTATOES, RICE, RED BELL PEPPERS, CORN, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SEASONED BEEF, CHICKEN FAT, SALT, SUGAR, JERK SEASONING, SOY SAUCE , YEAST EXTRACT, VINEGAR, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED PARSLEY, SCOTCH BONNET CHILLIES, FLAVOUR .
Nutritional Information is based on our current data. However, because the data may change from time to time, this information may not always be identical to the Nutrition Facts table found on the labels of products on shelf.
Dont Miss: Andersen Hotel Buellton
Read Also: Best Stock Pot For Soup
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
This Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole crosses between the chicken rice casserole and a Broccoli cheddar soup. The only thing common between the two crosses is the Campbells Cream of chicken soup, and we are using that in the recipe for maximum creaminess and flavor.
French Onion Soup has a sweet and savory flavor that coats your tongue in utter bliss.This bake has elevated the French Onion soup with chicken and Mozzarella cheese. Making Onion soup requires lots of effort, but we remove the effort with Canned Campbells French Onion soup. It is delicious and so easy with heavy and satisfying flavors.
Campbells Honey Bbq Ribs
Honey BBQ ribs. A no-fuss method for making tasty ribs with a sweet and sticky, tangy honey barbeque glaze.
Do you know what makes this recipe a highlight? Campbells French onion soup is an excellent way to add into the sauce, and then put some honey, garlic, pepper, and ketchup for the terrific balance of savory and sweet.
Nobody can get enough of the sweet fragrant ribs when I serve them. Now go ahead and make as much of a shambles as you want the result could stun you for a moment.
Read Also: Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipes
Tomato Soup Spaghetti Sauce
Food purists will tell you that spaghetti sauce should always be made from scratch.
Rip up the rulebook with an easy, quick, and tasty tomato sauce thats just as good as the real thing.
Tomato soup is mixed with fresh herbs and simmered until it thickens into a rich, tangy sauce.
Serve over noodles for a satisfying dinner thats ready in minutes.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Baked Pork Chops
Baked pork chops with mushroom gravy may be one of the first popular slow cooker recipes made with cream of mushroom soup.
The soup keeps the pork chops nice and juicy, and there are only two ingredients required to make this delicious meal.
Yep, you read that correctly. Pork chops and cream of mushroom soup make this a meal.
The original Crockery Cookery cookbook calls this dish Pork Chops Abracadabra.
Brown the pork chops before you put them in the slow cooker and season them with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
Dont Miss: Hersheys Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
Recommended Reading: French Onion Soup Potatoes Recipe
Make Ahead + Freezing
- To make ahead: You can make this shepherds pie 1-2 days in advance if desired. Simply cook ingredients on the skillet and pour in a baking dish. Let cool completely, then cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and place in fridge. When ready to serve, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese if desired. Then bake uncovered in the oven until bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- To freeze: If you are planning on freezing this dish, Id recommend baking it first prior to freezing. Simply bake uncovered in oven for 15 minutes, then let cool completely. Tightly wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place in the freezer . The shepherds pie can be frozen for up to 2 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw in the fridge overnight and then bake until bubbly and warmed throughout.
Dont Miss: Bean Pie Recipe Muhammad Speaks
Campbells One Pan Shepherds Pie Recipe
Add in the Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme, and cook for several minutes, stirring regularly. Add additional milk if necessary. Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring as they cook.
Shepherds Pie Casserole recipe comes together in just a few minutes. Browning the ground beef is as long as it takes to make when using instant mashed potatoes. Once you assemble the layers of beef, potatoes, corn and cheese you can heat it in the microwave to melt the cheese or if making a larger casserole in can be heated in the oven.
Method. Step 1 Bring the potatoes to the boil and cook thoroughly. For the last few minutes of their cooking time, pop the shredded Brussels sprouts in a steamer basket over the cooking potatoes until just cooked.
2. In stock pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes and parsnips for 18 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well pass through ricer and return to pot.
Get full Hearty Shepherds Pie Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Hearty Shepherds Pie recipe with 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, 2 cups frenchs french fried onions, 1 can campbells condensed tomato soup, 1/2 cup water, 2 tsp italian seasoning, 1 package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
Don’t Miss: Chicken Soup Delivery Shark Tank
The Argument: Is It Really Shepherds Pie
Shepherds Pie was originally called Cottage Pie. Some would argue that this recipe cant be called Shepherds Pie because it doesnt contain lamb. Americans have adapted the original meaning of the recipe title to suit a beef-eating culture.
Ill paraphrase from Wikipedia:
- Cottage pie, also known as shepherds pie, refers to an English meat pie. It has a crust made from mashed potato and filled with beef.
- The term cottage pie was common in 1791, when potato was being introduced as an edible crop affordable for the poor. The word cottage meant a modest dwelling for rural workers.
- In early cookery books, the dish was a means of using leftover roasted meat of any kind. The pie dish was lined with mashed potato as well as having a mashed potato crust on top.
- The term shepherds pie did not make an appearance until the 1870s. Since then it has been used synonymously with cottage pie, regardless of whether the main ingredient was beef or mutton.
- Its now commonplace for shepherds pie to be used when the meat is mutton or lamb. The suggested origin being that shepherds work with sheep and not cattle, however, this may be an example of folk etymology.
I hope you enjoy this Shepherds Pie recipe as much as my family and I do. Throw in any extra ingredients you enjoy to make this classic meal even more comforting!
In A Slow Steady Stream Pour In The Heavy Whipping Cream
Curried Vegan Shepherds Pie with Coconut Sweet Potato from www.theendlessmeal.com
Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Mix well and transfer to your prepared pie crust. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Sep 30, 2021 · campbell s condensed 98 fat free cream of chicken soup 10 5 oz can easy chicken pot pie easy chicken pot pie soup with pie chips sprinkle some fun easy campbells chicken pot pie my turn for us. 2 cups massel chicken style liquid stock · 3 chicken marylands, skin removed · 1 large brown onion, chopped · 2 celery stalks, chopped · 1 medium leek,. In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Combine your chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, frozen vegetables, and seasonings in a large bowl.
Don’t Miss: Cheesy Potato Soup With Chicken Broth
Campbells One Pan Shepherds Pie
Your whole family will love this weeknight-speedy update on a classic shepherds pie. Broth infuses both the filling and the cheesy potato topping with loads of flavor. Leaving the skins on the potatoes helps save prep time and adds more flavor!
Provided by Campbells Canada
|2 cups frozen peas and carrots|
|½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
- Cook potatoes in saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and mash with 2/3 cup of the broth, green parts of onions, and salt. Keep warm.
- While the potatoes boil, cook chicken in ovenproof skillet over high heat, breaking up with spoon until no longer pink, about 6 minutes.
- Add butter, mushrooms, light parts of onions, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and poultry seasoning to skillet cook, stirring for 5 minutes, or until tender. Sprinkle in flour cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir remaining broth into pan stir in peas and carrots. Bring to a boil reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Preheat broiler.
Beef Bourguignon Shepherds Pie Recipe
Campbells Condensed Family Size Cream of Mushroom Soup 22.6oz. Shop all Campbells. $2.99. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 559 reviews. 559559 ratings.
Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Hamburger Pie based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Mashed Potatoes, 93% Lean Ground Beef, Kraft 2% American Cheese Singles, Campbells Tomato Soup, Green Beans French style canned and the other ingredients in this recipe.
Read Also: Vegetarian Cream Of Chicken Soup
Campbells Soup Recipes For Easy Meals
If youre tired, frustrated and all out of culinary inspiration, these Campbells soup recipes might just save dinner.
There are so many recipes to choose from here, all designed to get a hearty, satisfying meal on the table with minimal hassle.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and well send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Because some nights, the last thing you feel like doing is slaving over a stove. Maybe you had a bad day at work, or perhaps the kids are acting up.
Whatevers going on, you just dont have the time or the headspace to cook a gourmet meal.
Dont worry, Campbells soup is here to help! With these simple recipes, dinner has never been easier.
Recommended Reading: Navy Bean Pie Recipes
Campbell Soup Shepards Pie Recipe
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Place potatoes in a large bowl stir until nearly smooth. Spoon potatoes into mounds on top of meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly on edges.
Instructions. Brown ground beef, drain, and return to pan. Stir in green beans, soup, and garlic. Simmer 5 minutes. Meanwhile, bring water to a boil, stir in mashed potato flakes, and remove from heat. Fluff with fork. Spread ground beef mixture into the bottom of a square baking dish. Top evenly with mashed potatoes.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Campbell Soup Company. ·. 80 reviews. ·. 30 minutes. ·. Turn leftover chicken or turkey into the ultimate comfort food in just 30 minutes. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie.
Campbells, Camden, New Jersey. 1,674,175 likes · 313 talking about this. Campbell knows theres nothing quite like the feeling of a heart-warming, delicious bowl of Chicken Noodle soup.
Join Campbells in cooking in the kitchen with this tomato soup by using it as the start of recipes like beef taco skillet or shortcut butter chicken. Made with honest, high-quality ingredients like farm grown tomatoes, this canned soup is the perfect addition to your weeknight family dinner that everyone will be sure to love!
Know About Your Ingredients For Campbells Shepherds Pie
Delicious shepherd pie with tomato soup is a combination of minced meat , topped with creamy cheesy mashed potatoes. We need to prepare mashed potatoes, and the filling, It is easy to prepare with proper instruction and there are several steps to follow. Im measuring the amount for 12 servings. So, reduce or increase the amount proportionally if you want a smaller or larger amount to prepare. The leftovers can be stored in an airtight box for up to 5 days.
Shepherds Pie Daddys Way
This is a no nonsense approach to Shepherds pie with just the basics. Ground beef in a mushroom gravy, topped with cheese and mashed potatoes.
Provided by MAMA29
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F .
- Place the potatoes into a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and mash.
- While the potatoes are cooking, crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain off the grease, then stir in the golden mushroom soup. Transfer to an 8 inch square baking dish, and place the slices of cheese over the meat. Spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the top. Dot with butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 641.5 calories, Carbohydrate 53.3 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 32 g, Fiber 6.5 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 1276.5 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
Also Check: Weight Watchers 3 Day Soup Cleanse Recipe
You May Like: Healthy Soup Diet To Lose Weight
Campbells Green Bean Casserole
The green bean casserole is a classic for a reason. This family favorite is easy to pull together and can feed a lot of hungry mouths.
In this recipe, Campbells cream of mushroom soup is poured over tender green beans and topped with crispy onions for extra crunch.
Its creamy, tasty, and its easily converted into a vegetarian main meal with a simple side salad or steamed rice.
Easy Chicken Shepherds Pie
lean ground beef, condensed tomato soup, tomato sauce, water, lipton onion soup mix, dry , low sodium if available, i often use 1/2 envelope, frozen corn , do not defrost, frozen tater tots , substitute mashed potatoes, butter 1 hour 10 min, 8 ingredients. Shepherds Pie.
Shepherds Pie Ramen The Food in My Beard egg, fried eggs, beef stock, noodles, miso paste, chicken stock and 14 more Smokey Tomato Soup with Chickpeas KitchenAid
Use a fork or potato masher to mash the potatoes, then stir in cream, milk, butter, and cheese. Make any necessary seasoning adjustments with salt and pepper. Spread mashed potatoes on top of the beef and veggies in the 8×8 baking dish. Bake shepherds pie for 2025 minutes, until mashed potatoes are golden brown and crispy on top.
1 lb ground beef 10.75 ounce can Campbells Golden mushroom soup 14.5 ounce can whole kernel corn 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 4 cups mashed potatoes
You May Like: Campbell’s Low Sodium Cream Of Mushroom Soup