The Gold Standard In Organic Food Since 1987
Amys Kitchen is one of the first companies to make organic, healthy food popular and accessible. They use sustainably-harvested, organic, and non-GMO ingredients for their ready-made meals, soups, and sauces. Why? Because its not only better for people, its far kinder to our planet. Amys sources from local California farms whenever possible to support the community and keep their carbon footprint low. Plus, they were one of the first to use BPA-free, recyclable aluminum cans for their products. These common practices are only common because of Amys. In fact, the USDA looked to Amys when they were setting organic and environmental standards.
One of the first companies to use recyclable cans without BPA lining, you might say Amys is the gold standard in sustainable packaging.
The ingredients in Amys products are sourced from local organic farms when possible. Their meals are always vegetarian because eating and farming meat has major environmental consequences.
- Certified B Corp
Organic Quinoa Kale & Red Lentil Soup / Quinoa Chou Fris Et Lentilles Rouges Biologiques
Packed with plant power from organic red lentils, kale, quinoa and veggies, this soup is so hearty that its almost stew. Its also gluten free, vegan and amazingly delicious. Gluten free/dairy free/soy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher/plant basedComposée de lentilles rouges, de chou frisé, de quinoa et de légumes biologiques, cette soupe protéinée est si copieuse quelle est presque un ragoût. En plus d’être sans gluten et végétalienne, elle est incroyablement délicieuse. Sans gluten/sans produits laitiers/sans soja/sans lactose/sans maïs/sans noix/végétalien/casher/à base de plantes
UPC Code – 042272-906697
Aha Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook 2nd Edition
American Heart Association recipes are developed or reviewed by nutrition experts and meet specific, science-based dietary guidelines and recipe criteria for a healthy dietary pattern.
Some recipes may be suitable for people who are managing diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and/or other conditions or seeking low-sodium, low-fat, low-sugar, low-cholesterol or low-calories recipes. However, this site and its services do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific dietary needs. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care provider.
Don’t Miss: Campbell’s French Onion Soup Meatloaf Recipe
Organic Inca Red Quinoa 144 Oz
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
Kale And Red Quinoa Soup
This protein-packed soup is an ideal dinner for busy days. Herbes de Provence lend a flavor of the French Riviera and the smoked paprika harmonizes nicely with the pepperiness of the kale.
Slow Cooker Size/Shape: 3- to 4 1/2-quart round or ovalSlow Cooking Time: 6 to 8 hours on low, OR 2 to 3 hours on high
Recommended Reading: Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4 Quart Soup Pot With Lid
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
What Happens If Amy’s Kitchen Organic Soups Quinoa Kale & Red Lentil Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
You May Like: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Recipe With Broccoli