Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
Harvested each fall, our organic butternut squash is simmered slowly to bring out its natural sweetness and smooth texture. Ginger, onion and garlic mingle with cinnamon and nutmeg for a creamy, flavorful organic vegan soup with a hint of nuttiness. Vegan and gluten free, this ready to serve plant-based soup is just the right consistency.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Pacific Foods Organic Butternut Squash Soup 1l
|Ingredients||BUTTERNUTPUREE*, WATER, SOYMILK *, CANE SUGAR*, SEA SALT, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL*, RICE FLOUR*, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONION POWDER*, GARLIC POWDER*, GINGER*, NUTMEG*, CINNAMON*. *ORGANIC.|
- Simple ingredients keep flavours true
- We steer clear of additives, preservatives and common allergens
- We use nothing but simple, natural ingredients
The Nine Lyric Poets Of Ancient Greece
Read Also: Red Potatoes And Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Butternut Squash Soup 169 Oz
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
What Happens If Pacific Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Recommended Reading: Potato Soup With Frozen Hash Browns
Pacific Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup Review
Pacific Natural Foods has been nice enough to sponsor an upcoming giveaway in support of my new blog & Facebook page! In celebration of this, they have been generous enough to allow me to select 6 different soups to try & review, and then my readers will have a chance to win these same 6 soups, once I have completed all 6 of my reviews. Please keep watching for the giveaway!
So with that being said, here is a review of my 4th soup, Organic Creamy Butternut Squash.
This soup came to me in a 32 oz box, and was shared by my children & myself. The ingredients in this soup are:
*Organic Butternut Puree
*Organic Cane Sugar
*Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil
*Organic Rice Flour
This soup is very tasty, with the onion and garlic notes shining through the butternut squash. I made my picky children try this, and neither of them cared for it . I, however, really liked this, and Im giving it a 5 out of 5 stars. I also tried adding in some almond butter , and sprinkled some raw cashews on top too. That really jacked up the protein content, and I felt like I was having a complete meal. Thank you Pacific for a tasty healthy soup!
Here is a picture of all 6 soups that I received from Pacific. Im really looking forward to sharing my reviews of each with all of you.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Don’t Miss: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole