Bear Creek Soup Mix Chicken Noodle Chicken Flavored
Country Kitchens Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
Flavorful chicken broth loaded with egg noodles & veggies, tastes just like homemade. Chicken flavored. Cook in 10 minutes. Just add water. The super hearty soup mix. Family size makes 8 servings 1/2 gallon. Since our early beginnings high in the Heber Valley of the Wasatch Mountains, Bear Creek Country Kitchens has delivered great hearty homestyle dishes that the whole family will enjoy. Just add water and in minutes, you can serve homemade soups that will satisfy every appetite. www.BearCreekCountryKitchens.com. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Questions/Comments? 813-3654. Visit us online at www.BearCreekCountryKitchens.com. This classic Bear Creek soup is loaded with hearty egg noodles and a tasty variety of veggies, all brimming in rich chicken flavor and lightly seasoned with herbs. Try adding stewed chicken and cilantro. Yields about 8 one-cup servings. Warm up a slow cooker full tonight. Makes 8 servings or 1/2 gallon. Just add water! In a few simple steps, you can serve “homemade” soups that will satisfy every appetite in 10 minutes. High in the Heber Valley of the Wasatch Mountains, Bear Creek Country Kitchens began with one goal in mind: Deliver great hearty homestyle dishes that the whole family will enjoy. Combining high quality hearty ingredients with our special blend of spices, our soups are delicious, yet easy to prepare. In just minutes you can serve “homemade” soups that will satisfy every appetite.
Tips For This Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
- Use a Food Processor to Dice Veggies I love using a food processor to dice the veggies for my favorite soup recipes. A food process is easy to use to dice up all my veggies and makes them small enough to easily serve on a spoon.
- Dice up extra Vegetables When I make this soup, I will dice up all the vegetables at one time and freeze the leftovers to use in other soup recipe. For example, I will dice up the entire bag of celery, use what I need for this recipe and then freezer the leftovers so they are easy to grab for when Im ready to make another soup for my family.
- Use Leftover Chicken This soup is great to make with leftover chicken. I will initially make extra chicken one night so that I can use the leftovers in this soup another night of the week!
- Use what Herbs you have I love using thyme in this recipe but if you dont have any on hand and dont want to buy an entire bottle for this one recipe, use different herbs instead that you already have in pantry. The flavor will be a little different than in my recipe but will still be delicious! Rosemary, Oregano or Basil would all work great in this easy soup recipe.
Bear Creek Singles Soup Mix Microwaveable Classic Chicken Noodle
Classic Chicken Noodle Singles Microwavable Soup MixNutrition Facts
|Servings Per Container :||6|
Contains: Contains egg, milk, wheat.
Microwave: Directions1. Open packet, pour contents into microwavable safe bowl. Mix in 1 cup cool water and stir well.2. Microwave soup on High for 11/2 minutes.*3. Stir until well blended.4. Microwave again on High for 1 to 11/2 minutes.*5. Stir and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes.Caution: Bowl may be hot. Use care when removing from microwave.*Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.Store in a cool dry place.
Don’t Miss: Is Campbell’s Well Yes Soup Healthy
Bear Creek Country Kitchens Chicken Noodle Soup Mix 93 Oz
- y_2022, m_10, d_18, h_21
- loc_en_US, sid_3007806, prod, sort_
Combining high-quality ingredients with a special blend of spices, Bear Creek Country Kitchens Chicken Noodle Soup Mix is tasty and easy to prepare. Just add water, and in minutes you can serve homemade soups that will satisfy your appetite. With the Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, 9.3 oz., you can easily make a hot meal for the whole family. This Bear Creek Country Kitchens Soup Mix makes one-half gallon of soup, enough for eight servings. Bear Creek Soup Mix is trans fat and saturated fat free. It contains 120 calories per 33g serving. Bear Creek Country Kitchens Soup is also enriched with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron and calcium. Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, 9.3 oz., is an easy-to-prepare comfort food with that distinctive chicken flavor the whole family can enjoy.
Ingredients: Enriched Egg Noodles , Onion*, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Carrots*, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Corn*, Peas*, Corn Starch, Celery*, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Silicon Dioxide, Palm Oil, Chicken*, Parsley, Spices, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Turmeric Extract , Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Annatto Extract *Dried Ingredients.
*This information is valid at time of publication. However, recipes may change after this time so always check ingredients lists and allergenic information on the back of package.
How To Make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
In a stock pot or large pot, drizzle olive oil. Add in the onions, carrots and celery and cook until they become soft.
Next, add chicken broth, chicken, water, and seasonings. Then bring to a boil.
Allow the vegetables to continue to cook and the chicken to thaw and heat up.
Finally, add pasta and cook on medium-high for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked to al dente.
Then you can top with fresh parsley when serving. The entire family will love this easy chicken noodle soup recipe.
Also Check: Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Soup Gluten Free
Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup 4 Ww Smart Points
April 20, 2016 by Alisha Hughes
Frugal, fast, delicious, and low in Weight Watcher points. Those are my favorite kinds of dinners right now. As a working mother of three kids there are nights when I just need something I can pop in the oven, on the stove, or in the microwave and call it good. Sometimes that means putting food in a slow cooker and sometimes it means trying out prepackaged foods that have half of the work done already. You may have already noticed that I have been trying to share simple recipes lately. While I do enjoy trying out new recipes, and I dont mind spending a half hour to an hour on dinner every once in a while, sometimes I just want to pull out five or less ingredients and spend minimal time cooking and cleaning up.
This week I decided to try out some different Bear Creek soups. There were a couple that we loved that I want to share with you. If you are not sure if your store carries Bear Creek soup you can go to the Bear Creek website here and enter in your zip code and it will give you ideas of where you can get their soups. If you cant find them in a store near you you can always order them online. We are able to get it at our local grocery store here, but I noticed that they also carry them at Walmart and Walgreens too so you may be able to find them there if its not at your local grocery store.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Sometimes I am in the mood for homemade chicken noodle soup, but I simply dont always have the time to make it. However, you really can have homemade chicken noodle soup recipe in 20 minutes or less.
All you need is the chicken already cooked. Now you can just shred up a rotisserie chicken or you can make your own.
Not only does it save time and money but it tastes amazing. We love tips like this because they make dinner so easy!
Read Also: 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet
How Do You Add Flavor To Chicken Soup
The chicken broth combined with the seasonings give this soup the best flavor. You will absolutely love how amazing this tastes. Make sure that you use a good quality broth as this is what adds flavor to this soup. I also prefer a low sodium broth as it has lower salt in it and then I can easily control the amount of salt in this soup.
Also, youll be surprised on what a little salt and pepper can add to a soup recipe. I usually taste test my soups as they are cooking and add more salt and pepper at the end if more is needed.
Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
This classic Bear Creek® soup is loaded with hearty egg noodles and a tasty variety of veggies, all brimming in rich chicken flavor and lightly seasoned with herbs.
Try adding stewed chicken and cilantro. Yields about 8 one-cup servings.
|1/4 cup dry, 1 cup prepared|
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Also Check: Quick And Easy Soup Recipes
Variation Ideas For This Soup Recipe:
- Make it creamy Add in a cup of heavy cream or whole milk into the soup for the last 5-10 minutes of the cook time to make a creamy chicken noodle soup.
- Add more veggies This soup is a great way to get in some of those healthy veggies. You can add in your favorite type. Stirring in fresh spinach or kale toward the end of the cook time is an easy way to add in my nutritional vegetables to this recipe.
- Add a little bit of lemon If you love lemon, add a small amount of lemon juice right before serving to give this soup a delicious and sweet lemon flavor.
- Use Potatoes or Rice If you dont love noodles or maybe your family cannot have gluten, this soup is delicious with diced up potatoes or cooked rice stirred into it instead of the noodles.
Review Of Jim Chai Kee Noodle
Simple and delicious is all you need and get from this place. Just order A2 and veggies and you are set
1 – 5 of 91 reviews
Wonton soup no taste at all just boiling water. I can’t believe their business still going on over twenty years
Wow.. who did they pay to write such false reviews. Theyre far from what anyone says here. I live in Hong Kong and came here to visit, I went to this restaurant because my dad wanted to eat wonton. The wonton itself was salty with msg, shrimp was mushy, made puffy with pork and some kind of paste. Soup was msg. For the price definitely not worth it.
Just the thought of Jim Chai Kee’s wontons makes my mouth water. It is THE BEST wontons you will ever have. Big golf ball size wontons filled with lots and lots shrimps. The service is quick, its serve your own tea or hot water and their hot chilli oil is the best! The menu is simple and all they do is wontons, fish balls and beef over egg noodles, rice noodles or rice vermicelli, with soup or lo-mein. This place is a very popular lunch spot and parking is very limited. I have been coming here since it opened and it’s been now 19 yrs…still going strong and still delicious.
You May Like: Bob Evans Soup To Go
Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients:
- cooked shredded chicken I usually use chicken breasts for this recipe but chicken thighs would work great too. You can use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken or boil some chicken if you dont have either of those on hand.
- chicken broth or chicken stock would work great as well.
- carrots whole carrots that have been peeled and diced. You can use baby carrots. If you use baby carrots, ensure that you dice them up so that they are easy to eat in this soup.
- onion I usually dice them small
- celery I usually dice them small so that they easily fit on a spoon for serving.
- Minced Garlic Garlic salt or garlic powder would work great too if you dont have any minced garlic on hand.
- salt and black pepper to taste
- egg noodles I prefer egg noodles but rotini would work great too. Check the cook time on the pasta that you use in this recipe as more time might be needed.
Save Time And Use Rotisserie Chicken:
We are all about keeping life simple and making dinner easier. You dont have to use a rotisserie chicken but it sure makes life easier when you do!
I love to serve the rotisserie chicken for dinner one night and then shred the leftovers for soup the next day or later in the week. You can also freeze the chicken to have on hand for future use.
Recommended Reading: Best Non Stick Soup Pot
What To Eat With Chicken Noodle Soup:
I love serving soups with homemade breads that I can easily dip into the flavorful broth in this recipe.
Check out What to Serve with Chicken Noodle Soup for more chicken noodle soup side dishes.
Can This Soup Be Frozen
Yes, this soup can be frozen for up to 3 months in a freezer safe, air tight container. Again, I would wait to add the noodles if you are going to freeze this soup as they will soak up the broth.
When ready to serve, defrost the soup out in the refrigerator, reheat on the stovetop and add in the dried noodles to cook to your preference.
Read Also: Gluten Free Cream Soup Mix
Can This Soup Be Made Ahead Of Time
Yes, you can make this soup ahead of time and store it in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. If you make this soup ahead of time, I recommend waiting to add in the noodles until you are ready to serve. The noodles will soak up the broth as it sits and they may become soggy
Then when youre ready to enjoy the soup, heat it up in a large pot on the stoveop and then add in the dried noodles and cook until the tenderness that you prefer.
Lots Of Yummy Foodand Very Little Timenow Thats What I Am Talking About
I love that with Bear Creek soups you can have 8 servings in just 10-15 minutes for just $4-5. Thats like 50 cents per serving! If you figure that one package can feed our family of five dinner and then me and my husband are able to eat the leftovers for lunch the next day, that is a REALLY good deal! Talk about frugal!
Today I want to share the chicken noodle soup with you. I love the thick, hearty noodles of this soup. A one cup serving of this soup is just 4 Weight Watcher smart points.
Don’t Miss: Soup To Lose Weight Fast
Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup
To keep things simple I just made the soup the way that the package suggested and I added some chopped boneless, skinless chicken for extra protein.
***If you wanted to bulk up this soup and add a little extra nutritional value you could add some extra chopped up vegetables, like carrots, celery, or onion and it would not change the number of Weight Watcher smart points per serving.***
Here is what we did. . .
Cook the chicken in 8 cups water at medium heat.
When the water begins to boil add the soup mix.
Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
***If you are going to add onion, carrots, or celery I would suggest starting the recipe by cooking the vegetables in a little olive oil to soften the vegetables before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 package of Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup mix
- 8 cups of water
- 1 cup cubed boneless, skinless chicken