Organic Fire Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Soup / Lgumes Grills Au Feu Style Sud
Organic, fire roasted corn, onions and green peppers are combined with vegetables and black beans, then mildly seasoned with savoury green chiles and Southwestern spices. Serve it with a dollop of sour cream and a stack of warm organic corn tortillas. Gluten free/dairy free/lactose free/tree nut free/vegan/plant basedCette soupe est faite de maïs, d’oignons et de poivrons verts biologiques grillés qui sont mélangés à des légumes et à des haricots noirs, puis légèrement assaisonnés avec des piments verts et des épices du sud-ouest. Servez-le avec bonne cuillerée de crème sûre et une pile de tortillas de maïs biologiques chaudes. Sans gluten/sans produits laitiers/sans lactose/sans noix/végétalien/à base de plantes
UPC Code – 042272-905478
Org Soup Creamy Tomato Bunny Pasta 143 Oz
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
You May Like: Campbell’s Tomato Soup Sloppy Joe Recipe
What Happens If Amy’s Kitchen Organic Fire Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Soup Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
The Gold Standard In Organic Food Since 1987
Amys Kitchen is one of the first companies to make organic, healthy food popular and accessible. They use sustainably-harvested, organic, and non-GMO ingredients for their ready-made meals, soups, and sauces. Why? Because its not only better for people, its far kinder to our planet. Amys sources from local California farms whenever possible to support the community and keep their carbon footprint low. Plus, they were one of the first to use BPA-free, recyclable aluminum cans for their products. These common practices are only common because of Amys. In fact, the USDA looked to Amys when they were setting organic and environmental standards.
One of the first companies to use recyclable cans without BPA lining, you might say Amys is the gold standard in sustainable packaging.
The ingredients in Amys products are sourced from local organic farms when possible. Their meals are always vegetarian because eating and farming meat has major environmental consequences.
- Certified B Corp
You May Like: Lipton Onion Soup Mix Nutrition Information
Family Owned Fiercely Independent
After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987, we started Amyâs Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing organic convenience foods for health-conscious people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Amyâs is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown organically, without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. We prepare these natural ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home.
We were organic before it was a national certification. So when the U.S. Department of Agriculture decided to create standards for organic, they looked to us for guidance. Together with other industry leaders, we helped pioneer the organic food industry and, more importantly, we helped make organic food available to more people.
All of our dishes are non-GMO and weâre a proud supporter of GMO labeling initiatives. Because we believe that people have a right to know what they put in their bodies. We were also the first to market with non-BPA-lined cans, and weâre happy to see many other food companies following our lead.