How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Good Ole Annie Chuns Annie Chuns Pad Thai Noodle Bowl To Be Exact
I just got out of a meeting at work, and on the way back to my office, heard the announcement that Taco Momma® was now serving in our break-room. I thought about it forlike a secondand remembered the last time I paid a visit to them upstairs, I got screwed! Being vegan, I left off the beef or chicken, left off the shredded cheese, left off the melted cheese , and left off the sour cream. I opted for simple tortilla chips topped with a handful of black beans, about a dozen jalapeno, and a small 2 oz cup of salsa. $11 + tip! NOPE!
So I skipped on down to my office and went through my snack drawer and found a bowl of Annie Chuns. YAAAAAY!
I had picked up this bowl one day a few weeks ago while I was out shopping at Earth Fare, if my memory serves me well, and I had totally forgotten about it. I have had some of Annie Chuns other bowls, but this is my first time trying the Pad Thai version.
Looks so delicious on the front huh? Look at all them carrots, and what appears to be some baby bok choy! Wellnot to fast!
Check out what you get:
- 1 Bag of precooked, shrink-wrapped noodles
- 1 Packet of Pad Thai sauce
- 1 Packet of toppings?
- 1 Packet of chopped peanuts
Where that bok choy at? Where them carrots? Guess they up in this lil packet of toppings.
Oh well. Lets try this anyway.
As I am waiting on my lovely noodles to heat up, I start attempting to do my best Muay Thai style moves in the break room , and I can only imagine that my moves looked a lot like this guys:
What Happens If Annie Chuns Soup Bowl Udon Japanese
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Also Check: Campbell Soup At Walmart
Annie Chuns Soup Bowl Pho 59 Oz
ANNIE CHUNS PHO SOUP IS THE PERFECT WAY TO ENJOY A CLASSIC VIETNAMESE DISH IN YOUR HOME OR ON THE GO. OUR CAREFULLY CRAFTED RICH BEEF BROTH AND COOKED HOKKIEN NOODLES ARE TOPPED OFF WITH SCALLIONS AND BOK CHOY TO MAKE THIS A COMPLETE MEAL.
AT ONLY 290 CALORIES, THIS SOUP WORKS GREAT AS A QUICK LUNCH OR AS PART OF A MEAL. CONTAINS ONE 5.9 OZ. BOWL. AT ANNIE CHUNS WE BELIEVE IN DELICIOUS, EASY-TO-PREPARE, ASIAN-INSPIRED DISHES THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT.
WHETHER YOU WANT TO WHIP UP A QUICK PAD THAI FOR THE FAMILY, GRAB LUNCH AT THE OFFICE OR ENJOY A DELICIOUS SNACK ON THE GO, WE HAVE A FULL RANGE OF ASIAN-INSPIRED OPTIONS. IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO ENJOY THE FLAVORS OF YOUR FAVORITE ASIAN CUISINES IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.Annie ChunS Soup Bowl Pho, 5.9 Oz
Ingredients: NOODLES: WATER, WHEAT FLOUR, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, LACTIC ACID. SOUP BASE: WATER, DEXTROSE, VEGETABLE SOUP BASE , SOY SAUCE , *EXPELLER-PRESSED CANOLA OIL, SEASONING BLEND , SPICES, MOLASSES, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, XANTHAN GUM. TOPPINGS: FREEZE DRIED GREEN ONION, DEHYDRATED BOK CHOY, POTASSIUM CARBONATE, DEHYDRATED SHIITAKE MUSHROOM, DEHYDRATED CHILI PEPPER FLAKE, SUGAR.