Campbells Green Bean Casserole
The green bean casserole is a classic for a reason. This family favorite is easy to pull together and can feed a lot of hungry mouths.
In this recipe, Campbells cream of mushroom soup is poured over tender green beans and topped with crispy onions for extra crunch.
Its creamy, tasty, and its easily converted into a vegetarian main meal with a simple side salad or steamed rice.
Mushroom And Ricotta Cannelloni
If youre in the mood for something Italian then have a go at this classic Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni! This recipe is simple, involving assembling and baking with no additional steps. The most important ingredient, however, is of course a can of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and for this recipe youll need two!
What Youll Need
How To Make Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan and one and a half cans of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. Season to taste.
- Prepare two medium casserole dishes by brushing a layer of olive oil across the sides and on the bottom.
- Spread a generous layer of pasta sauce across the bottom of both dishes.
- Stuff the cannelloni tubes. Using a freezer bag, scoop a few large spoons of the mixture inside, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze in the filling. Once each tube has been filled, lay them flat in the dishes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to the remaining soup and mix together. Pour this gently over the cannelloni and then cover with the remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover both dishes with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dishes from the oven, take off the foil and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top. Place the dishes back in the oven, uncovered, and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Loaded Nachos With Campbells Tomato Soup
Ideal fot those meal prep meals or those nights that youre looking to whip something up quick! These nachos are super easy and the bean filling can be made 2-3 days in advance. Plus, its a one- pot meal that the entire family will love. If you want to top up the protein, you can add some chicken or shrimp or meat of your choice on top.
You May Like: Parks & Nash Bone Broth Soup
Tomato Soup Spaghetti Sauce
Food purists will tell you that spaghetti sauce should always be made from scratch.
Rip up the rulebook with an easy, quick, and tasty tomato sauce thats just as good as the real thing.
Tomato soup is mixed with fresh herbs and simmered until it thickens into a rich, tangy sauce.
Serve over noodles for a satisfying dinner thats ready in minutes.
Roast Breast Of Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Who says chicken is dull? Not us! Especially when you cook it in a sauce made with a can of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. This flavoursome dish can be accompanied with fluffy rice, pasta or whatever youre in the mood for!
What Youll Need
- 1 small onion, diced finely
- 1 can Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
How To Make Roast Breast of Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- Preheat a frying pan. Generously season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place them skin side down in the pan.
- Fry over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side, ensuring they are well coloured and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the frying pan and keep warm in the oven.
- To the same frying pan, add the onions and fry.
- Pour in the Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and bring the heat down to a simmer. Cook the sauce for a few minutes, loosening with water if required.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Add the chicken breasts back into the pan and serve hot.
Read Also: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
What Happens If Campbell’s Cream Of Mushroom Soup Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Copycat Campbells Cream Of Mushroom Soup
I dislike canned soup because of all the random ingredients in the soup, so I found a way to duplicate one of Campbells, and this recipe is Gluten Free. this yields about the equivalent as one can of soup.
1/4C Onion or 1 large Shallot, minced
1/2 C Mushrooms, minced
2 1/2 T GF All Purpose Flour*
Scant tsp. Salt
1/2 C Vegetable Broth **
1/2 C Milk
1/4tsp. Dried Thyme
-In medium pot, over medium low heat, melt butter. Once butter is melted add onions, sprinkle salt. Cook for about 4 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook 3 minutes.
-Sprinkle flour, allow to cook without much stirring about 2 minutes. Stir and add broth and milk. Stir well to ensure flour dissolves.
-Add in thyme, parsley and pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
*To make with regular AP Flour, amount is the same.
**Use the good broth, dont use powder or dissolvable cubesplease.
Don’t Miss: Roasted Corn And Poblano Soup
Baked Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Baked pork is an easy dinner, but its not always easy to pick a sauce-pairing for those succulent chops.
If you have a can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup in the cupboard, you have your answer.
This creamy, rich sauce will keep your chops juicy and moist as they cook.
Itll leave you free to spend some quality time with the kids, or have a relaxing glass of wine. No judgment here!
Campbells Chicken And Rice
This chicken and rice recipe will be ready and on your table in just 20 minutes! Itll take your chicken and rice recipe to the next level with the cream of mushroom soup! If you want to get creative, you can substitute shrimp, sliced sausage, or cubed pork tenderloin for the chicken, or even add a little spice by substituting paprika for Cajun seasoning.
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Parks And Nash Bone Broth Soup
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Copycat Campbells Tomato Soup
Were not using Campbells soup in this recipe were copying it.
This is a replica of the flavors you know and love sweet tomatoes, rich cream, a hint of basil but in an easy DIY version.
And even though its homemade, it doesnt take long to get in front of hungry family members.
Try a taste-test with the real thing, and I dare you to spot the difference.
Confession time I almost never make stuffing the traditional way any more.
Instead of wrestling with a roasted bird, just make this easy casserole as a holiday side.
Breadcrumbs, veggies, and cream of chicken soup come together to produce a casserole that can do double duty as a tasty main or a savory side.
Easy for you, tasty for your guests, everyones a winner!
Cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles, and flaky tuna come together in this meal.
This comfort food casserole is easy, light on the household finances, and ideal for make-ahead meals.
Its not fancy, and thats the beauty of this simple-yet-irresistible dish. The kids will beg for more while the adults sneak seconds.
Keep this one in regular rotation, and you wont have to worry about pleasing picky eaters.
Read Also: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
The Fastest Shepherds Pie
Looking for a festive dinner thatll be on the table in less than 45 minutes? Here it is! You can easily make this pub favorite right in your own kitchen You cant go wrong! Its creamy and delicious, with ground beef topped with mashed potatoes and baked until they turn golden brown. Enjoy this Shepherds Pie tonight!
Mushroom Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
Youve probably guessed how to make this casserole from the name. But can you guess how good it tastes?
This is surprisingly hearty and satisfying, so its one to keep for those days when youre hungry but lazy .
And big families will appreciate that its scalable and budget-friendly.
Cheaper cuts of chicken like thighs work well here, as they stay juicy and soak up all the flavor while it simmers in the oven.
Don’t Miss: Aldi Cream Of Chicken Soup
Campbells Soup Recipes For Easy Meals
If youre tired, frustrated and all out of culinary inspiration, these Campbells soup recipes might just save dinner.
There are so many recipes to choose from here, all designed to get a hearty, satisfying meal on the table with minimal hassle.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Because some nights, the last thing you feel like doing is slaving over a stove. Maybe you had a bad day at work, or perhaps the kids are acting up.
Whatevers going on, you just dont have the time or the headspace to cook a gourmet meal.
Dont worry, Campbells soup is here to help! With these simple recipes, dinner has never been easier.
Did You Make This Recipe
This post originally appeared in November, 2014. It was revised and republished in September, 2018.
Hi! Im Christine. My passion is creating recipes that take less time in the kitchen, so that we can all spend more time enjoying life! Im a busy single mom of two, so I totally get how tough it can be. Thats why Ive been figuring things out for my own family, and thats why I want to share this knowledge with others. I now help over 2 million people a month get delicious meals onto their tables. Come along with me and see how much easier it can be!
5 secrets to the Juiciest grilled meats!
Recommended Reading: Low Sodium French Onion Soup
Pork Chops With A Creamy Mushroom And Garlic Sauce
One of the best things about a can of Campbells Soup is its always there in your cupboard when you need it! This recipe uses pork chops as the main ingredient, but it would be nothing without a trusty can of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
What Youll Need
How To make Pork Chops with a Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Sauce
- In a medium frying pan, heat the oil.
- Add the pork and cook until browned on both sides. Mix in the soup, milk and crushed garlic. Bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Cover over with tin foil and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve piping hot with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.
Cream Of Mushroom With Roasted Garlic Soup
|About 2.5 Servings Per Container|
|Serving size||1/2 Cup Condensed Soup|
|Amount per serving|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
IngredientsWater, Mushrooms, Vegetable Oil , Modified Cornstarch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Cream, Salt, Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Onion Juice Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Dried Roasted Garlic, Dried Parsley, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Sunflower Oil, Dried Mushrooms, Butter, Buttermilk, Enzyme Modified Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin.Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Don’t Miss: Lactose Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
French Onion Chicken Bake
This dish is both easy to make and lip-smacking good! Its seasoned chicken breast smothered in a french onion soup and then topped with mozzarella. All you have to do is to season the chicken with paprika, garlic, and salt before grilling them in a cast iron skillet. You can also add a can of Campbells French onion soup along with the sautéed onions to enhance the onion flavor.