% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Soup / 50 % De Sodium En Moins Que Notre Soupe Normale
This hearty, lentil-based soup gets even more robust flavour from veggies, like sweet organic carrots, vine-ripened tomatoes and tender green beans. Gluten free/soy free/dairy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/plant based/Lower in SodiumCette copieuse soupe à base de lentilles a un goût encore plus prononcé de légumes, avec des carottes douces, des tomates mûries sur pied et des haricots verts tendres, tous biologiques. Sans gluten/sans soja/sans produits laitiers/sans lactose/sans maïs/sans noix/végétalien/à base de plantes/réduite en sodium
UPC Code – 042272-905829
% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Soup /50 % De Sodium En Moins Que Notre Soupe Normale
We make this Italian favourite from scratch with our rich tomato broth, savoury organic vegetables, tender beans and pasta. Dairy free/lactose free/soy free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher/plant based/lower in sodiumNous avons ajouté de tendres morceaux de tomates mûries sur pied à une base de tomates douce et crémeuse pour créer une bisque très savoureuse et rassasiante dont vous raffolerez. Sans produits laitiers/sans lactose/sans soja/sans maïs/sans noix/végétalien/casher/à base de plantes/réduite en sodium
UPC Code – 042272-905850
What Happens If Amy’s Kitchen Organic Light In Sodium Low
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
You May Like: Nutritional Value Of Lentil Soup
The Gold Standard In Organic Food Since 1987
Amys Kitchen is one of the first companies to make organic, healthy food popular and accessible. They use sustainably-harvested, organic, and non-GMO ingredients for their ready-made meals, soups, and sauces. Why? Because its not only better for people, its far kinder to our planet. Amys sources from local California farms whenever possible to support the community and keep their carbon footprint low. Plus, they were one of the first to use BPA-free, recyclable aluminum cans for their products. These common practices are only common because of Amys. In fact, the USDA looked to Amys when they were setting organic and environmental standards.
One of the first companies to use recyclable cans without BPA lining, you might say Amys is the gold standard in sustainable packaging.
The ingredients in Amys products are sourced from local organic farms when possible. Their meals are always vegetarian because eating and farming meat has major environmental consequences.
- Certified B Corp
Family Owned Fiercely Independent
After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987, we started Amyâs Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing organic convenience foods for health-conscious people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Amyâs is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown organically, without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. We prepare these natural ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home.
We were organic before it was a national certification. So when the U.S. Department of Agriculture decided to create standards for organic, they looked to us for guidance. Together with other industry leaders, we helped pioneer the organic food industry and, more importantly, we helped make organic food available to more people.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.