What Happens If Campbell’s Well Yes Well Yes Roasted Chicken With Wild Rice Soup Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
The Healthiest And Unhealthiest Campbells Soups
Campbell’s Soups might be healthy on the outside, but watch out for the sodium.
When youre standing in front of a giant wall of Campbells Soups at the supermarket, its tricky to know which soups are healthier than others without checking each individual label. So weve done the work for you and figured out which of their soups have the most and least amount of calories, divided into each of their product categories including Condensed, Chunky, and Homestyle.
One thing that you should be on the lookout for when eating any canned soup is the sodium level, which is high across the board. Unless youre a member of the enlightened minority, chances are youre eating more than your daily allowance of sodium. In doing so, youre pretty much quickly volunteering your body for high blood pressure, which then lends itself to cardiovascular disease, which is the number one cause of death in the world, according to the American Heart Association.
Pretty heavy stuff.
If commercial soups like Campbells play a frequent role in your diet, then you need to be aware of how one serving alone may be tipping you over your sodium allowance and putting you at risk for ailments far more grave then you feeling bloated in your skinny jeans.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Recommended Reading: Soup Delivered To Your Door