How To Make Dairy Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
To make it dairy-free, just use olive oil instead of the butter and use a dairy-free milk .
How do you make vegetarian cream of chicken soup?
You can also make a vegetarian substitute for cream of chicken soup by using vegetable broth and omitting the chicken.
This is such a good recipe to have handy! You’ll find places to use it all the time.
It only takes 5 minutes to make your own gluten-free cream of condensed soup, and now you are not limited by condensed soup containing recipes.
What recipe are you going to try your homemade gluten-free cream of condensed soup in first?
Mushroom Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
Youve probably guessed how to make this casserole from the name. But can you guess how good it tastes?
This is surprisingly hearty and satisfying, so its one to keep for those days when youre hungry but lazy .
And big families will appreciate that its scalable and budget-friendly.
Cheaper cuts of chicken like thighs work well here, as they stay juicy and soak up all the flavor while it simmers in the oven.
Campbells Soup Recipes For Easy Meals
If youre tired, frustrated and all out of culinary inspiration, these Campbells soup recipes might just save dinner.
There are so many recipes to choose from here, all designed to get a hearty, satisfying meal on the table with minimal hassle.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Because some nights, the last thing you feel like doing is slaving over a stove. Maybe you had a bad day at work, or perhaps the kids are acting up.
Whatevers going on, you just dont have the time or the headspace to cook a gourmet meal.
Dont worry, Campbells soup is here to help! With these simple recipes, dinner has never been easier.
Don’t Miss: Golden Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Campbell’s Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with melted cheddar cheese, sitting on a bed of creamy rice and vegetables – it just doesn’t get any better!
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 min; Bake: 50 min; Stand: 10 min
|Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup*|
|uncooked regular long grain white rice|
|boneless skinless chicken breast halves|
|1/2||shredded cheddar cheese|
Approximate Nutrient Content per serving:
Using Campbell’s® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup. Vitamin A 25%DV, Vitamin C 28%DV, Calcium 14%DV, Iron 16%DV
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements, products and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Homemade Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
Today I am showing you how to make your own homemade condensed cream of chicken soup.
With the holidays just around the corner, this would be a great recipe to keep in your arsenal.;Making this is so super easy that you may never buy the canned stuff again.
And it is made with a few simple ingredients.
Whether you are avoiding a bunch of sketchy ingredients you cannot pronounce, or if you want to skip the extra trip to the storethis is a fantastic substitute for condensed cream soup. I have tried it in just about every recipe that I previous used canned condensed soup in. And it works great!
Recommended Reading: Nutritional Value Of Lentil Soup
Campbell’s Saucy Asparagus Casserole
Asparagus is just yummy period but here is another way to cook and serve it up to your friends and family. Its also good for vegetarian menus.
Provided by Holli Cadwell-Dunn
|2 lb asparagus, fresh, trimmed|
|1 can cream of asparagus soup|
|1/3 c milk or water|
|1/2 c dry bread crumbs|
|2 Tbsp butter, melted|
- 1. Place the asparagus in a 13x9x2 inch shallow baking dish.
- 2. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over the asparagus. Mix the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the soup mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 mins. or until golden brown and bubbly.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Casserole
Campbells soups have been used in casseroles for decades. As a sauce, thickener and taste enhancer, it really cant be beaten. Our favourite chicken soup casserole comes from Liz & Chanelle at Eat Move Make. This casserole recipe has a bit of extra kick and is perfect for when you need something warming and homely.
What youll need
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Casserole
- Heat the oven to 190°C. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, diced jalapenos or chiles, milk, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread the potatoes in the baking dish. Season the potatoes with the salt and additional black pepper. Top with the chicken. Spread the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Read Also: Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Gluten Free
Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
You see chicken pasta bakes all the time, but this rice bake from Six Sisters Stuff mix it up a bit to create a delicious, filling and easy to cook dish.
What youll need
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless large boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
How To make Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 375°C.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, broccoli and onion powder in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on top and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on the top of the chicken and rice. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese and cover again with the foil. Place it on the counter top for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Creamy Shortcut Chicken And Vegetable Biryani
Delightfully simple, our Chicken and Vegetable Biryani is a flavour packed dish that youre bound to love. Using our Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup to take the sauce to the next level.
What Youll Need
- 3 large skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 3 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g butter
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 green pepper, deseeded, cored and finely chopped
- 1 295g can Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 350g basmati rice, rinsed well and drained
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Fresh coriander to garnish
How to make;Creamy Shortcut Chicken And Vegetable Biryani
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken over a high heat for 6-7 minutes until lightly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside
- Add the onions and fry for 8-10 minutes until golden and caramelised
- Add the garlic, if using, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove half the onions and set aside
- Add the curry powder and pepper to the remaining onions and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously. Return the chicken to the pan with the soup and add 150ml / ¼ pint water. Bring to the boil and stir well
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Drain well and tip over the chicken mixture so it is covered
- Mix together the ground turmeric and 1 tbsp water. Drizzle randomly over the top of the rice
- Cover with a tightly fitting lid and cook for 10 minutes
- Fluff up with a fork and serve scattered with the remaining onions and coriander, if using
You May Like: Bean Soup Diet Weight Loss
Campbells Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
The key to the recipe is, of course, the Campbells soup. Remember the iconic paintings of Campbells soup cans by Andy Warhol? Yes, those are the ones! They look a bit like this:;
Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Can
Now, back in the good old days, Campbells used to be the best known and eaten brand of soup that I can remember. But now it does seem to be less easy to get hold of, and certainly, where we live, I, unfortunately, could not find any Campbells condensed cream of chicken soup anywhere, so I had to use a replacement.
Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
One of the great things about our soups is that they are always there when you need them. When times are tough and you need a cheap and easy meal, you can rely on Campbells. On-hand ingredients like cream of chicken soup, pasta and prepared pesto sauce combine with chicken to make a mouth-watering dinner thats on the table in 40 minutes.
What youll need
- 220 g; farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
How to make it
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the farfalle and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling
- Season to taste.
Also Check: Le Creuset Cast Iron Soup Pot
Loaded Nachos With Campbells Tomato Soup
Ideal fot those meal prep meals or those nights that youre looking to whip something up quick! These nachos are super easy and the bean filling can be made 2-3 days in advance. Plus, its a one- pot meal that the entire family will love. If you want to top up the protein, you can add some chicken or shrimp or meat of your choice on top.
Unfortunately Far Too Many Of Us Still Turn Our Noses Up At The Concoction
Grilled chicken is easy, quick and healthy food. A nice soup that’s easy to make on busy nights. Pea soup is not only del. When it came time to serve the chicken and barley soup i made last night, the temperatures outside had climbed to nearly 100f, so i used a slotted spoon to make portions of chicken, vegetables and barley without the hot broth. From green bean casserole to apple pie, hearty, warming dishes are a big part of what makes this time of year so special. Unfortunately, far too many of us still turn our noses up at the concoction. Often, the simplest things are the most satisfying, especially when it comes to making a delicious lunch or dinner. I make this every spring when asparagus is abunda. Grilling meat reduces the fat because it drips out while you cook. After tasting a similar soup in a restaurant, i went home and cooked up my own version. With this quick mix of chicken, a few vegetables and garlic, there is no need to resort to canned soup anymore. The calorie content is also lower than fried food, which helps you manage your weight and improves your health. Take advantage of the abundant spring asparagus crops with this cream soup recipe made with chicken stock and cooking sherry.
Read Also: Where Can I Get Soup Delivered
Baked Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Baked pork is an easy dinner, but its not always easy to pick a sauce-pairing for those succulent chops.
If you have a can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup in the cupboard, you have your answer.;
This creamy, rich sauce will keep your chops juicy and moist as they cook.
Itll leave you free to spend some quality time with the kids, or have a relaxing glass of wine. No judgment here!
Can You Make Cream Of Chicken Soup Gluten Free
So many recipes call for canned;condensed cream of chicken soup, celery or mushroom soup. So many!
Easy, family favorite;casseroles;often call for canned condensed cream soup, which is a problem when you have to eat gluten-free or dairy-free, because canned cream condensed soup has both.
Canned cream of condensed soup also has a lot of fillers, preservatives, MSG, and other junk that it is nice to avoid.
There is an easy, healthy substitute for canned cream of condensed soups.
Just make your own! It really only takes 5 minutes to make.
You May Like: French Onion Soup Bowls With Lids
As Winter Sweeps Into Full Swing The Comfort Foods That Define The Season Are Also Making Their Appearance
It’s so soothing on a winter evening served with crusty french bread. Take advantage of the abundant spring asparagus crops with this cream soup recipe made with chicken stock and cooking sherry. When it came time to serve the chicken and barley soup i made last night, the temperatures outside had climbed to nearly 100f, so i used a slotted spoon to make portions of chicken, vegetables and barley without the hot broth. I make this every spring when asparagus is abunda. Often, the simplest things are the most satisfying, especially when it comes to making a delicious lunch or dinner. As winter sweeps into full swing, the comfort foods that define the season are also making their appearance. The mouthwatering dish is easy to prepare and features some of our favorite comfort foods: A nice soup that’s easy to make on busy nights. The calorie content is also lower than fried food, which helps you manage your weight and improves your health. With this quick mix of chicken, a few vegetables and garlic, there is no need to resort to canned soup anymore. Unfortunately, far too many of us still turn our noses up at the concoction. From green bean casserole to apple pie, hearty, warming dishes are a big part of what makes this time of year so special. For a warming weeknight meal, try this quick and easy recipe for a brothy chicken soup full of carrots, peas, and egg noodles.
Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes Ingredients And Directions
A Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup is completely incomparable to the canned stuff. It means that it is healthier and full of vitamins. Because all the ingredients are natural and not chemicals mix it. Hence, every person can use it at any age of period. Its silky and thick, and it tastes real.
Also, very simple to make, this one is sure to become a favourite. But the difficulty is how to make it at home. So, dont worry about it. Because you are lucky if you are here. In this article, we discuss Campbells cream of chicken soup recipes. That is more helpful for you. We help you to make it at home.
Also Check: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
What Ingredients Do You Need You Make Gluten Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
Making cream of chicken soup gluten free is quick and easy.
It takes less than ten minutes, and you only need a few ingredients.
To make gluten free condensed cream of chicken soup youll need:
- Oil or butter. I like using olive oil;because it adds a subtle fruity flavor, and is a healthy cooking oil. If you are making your cream of chicken soup with dairy, butter should be your first choice.
- Cooked, shredded chicken. Leftover rotisserie chicken, or even drained canned chicken will work! You can also chop up some raw chicken and cook it until golden brown right in the pan.
- Gluten free flour. The gluten free flour acts as the thickener to make the gluten free roux. I used my gluten free flour blend, but you can use just rice flour, or any gluten free flour blend in your pantry. Youll have best results if you use a gluten free flour that doesnt have xanthan or guar gum in it.
- Broth. I used;chicken broth however, if you prefer you can use vegetable broth.
- Milk. I used an;unsweetened plain coconut milk;this time, but Ive used;unsweetened plain almond milk;in the past. You can also use dairy milk, or lactose free milk. As long as you dont use a sweetened vanilla flavored milk, you should be set.
- Salt and pepper. Essential if you dont want your soup to taste bland.
Simple Creamy Chicken Risotto
Sometimes its the simple things that taste the best. Take our Creamy Chicken Risotto for example This main-dish risotto is chock full of chicken, carrots and green onion. Its creamy, delicious, and requires very little stirring.
What youll need
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
How to Make Simple Creamy Chicken Risotto
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, broth, water, carrot, green onions and cheese in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
You May Like: Amy’s Organic Minestrone Soup