How To Make Spinach Dip
How Long Will Spinach Dip Last
This dip will last for about a week in the refrigerator, but it goes watery fast thanks to those water chestnuts and spinach, so try to eat it within a day or two. I also wouldnt recommend freezing it as Im not a big fan of freezing recipes that are heavy in dairy as they tend to go runny and watery once theyve thawed. It would still be safe to eat but Im not sure youd want to eat it! If youre not certain that youll use up a whole batch, just make a half batch to be on the safe side.
So who else has eaten this recipe growing up? I mean really, how many times have you eaten this in your life? 30? 40 times? This is THE spinach dip recipe!
Hope you enjoy this golden oldie of a recipe! It never goes out of style!
Easy Vegetable Minestrone Soup Recipe
Easy vegetable minestrone soup like youve never seen before! Inexpensive to make, easy to throw together and uses up leftover veggies so less waste!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Knorr. The opinions and text are all mine.
This veggie based minestrone soup is the perfect addition to your weekly dinners. It takes under 30 minutes to come together and is filled with nutritious ingredients. Not only is it low in cost, but you can use whatever veggies you have in the fridge, so further saving you money since you arent throwing away spoiled produce.
This is the best minestrone soup recipe! Its made with Knorr® Selects Vegetable Granulated Bouillon, a premium range of bouillon that are made with natural stock that instantly adds rich flavor to any recipe. Because of this burst in flavor, I didnt even need to add any oil!
You May Like: Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe With Cream Of Chicken Soup
Which Aisle Or Section To Find Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mi In Grocery Store
The first place where you can find Knorr vegetable recipe mix in grocery store is at the aisle where you would purchase premade gravy packets or powdered gravy flavouring mixes.
If your store has a spice and seasonings section then the next place where you can find Knorr vegetable recipe mix in grocery store is at the spice and seasonings section. This is because Knorr vegetable recipe mix can be used to add flavour to certain cuisines.
The last place where you can check for Knorr vegetable recipe mix in grocery store is at the soups aisle. Here you will find Knorr vegetable recipe mix placed next to other powdered soup mixtures.
Types Of Mayonnaise To Use In Spinach Dip
I tested this spinach dip recipe with regular mayo, light mayo, avocado oil mayo and coconut oil mayo. All were delicious but yielded slightly different results.
Regular full fat mayonnaise this was my favorite. It had the best flavor and texture overall.
Low fat mayonnaise the flavor was equally satisfying, just a little different and the spinach dip was a smidgen runnier.
Avocado oil mayonnaise I really like this version. It had a unique flavor and was on the healthier side.
Coconut oil mayonnaise This version wasnt my favorite. You couldnt taste the coconut but it had a vinegar zing to it.
I have used full fat Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream in this spinach dip recipe but I havent tried other substitutes for the mayonnaise.
If you like your spinach dip a little more garlicky you can add an extra teaspoon of garlic powder.
My girls both said that this cold spinach dip is amazing and reminds them a little of onion dip. If I make a from scratch onion dip Ill come back and link it here.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Onion Dip With Soup Mix
Best Gluten Free Dry Vegetable Soup Mix Recipes
I have been looking for and devising a lower-salt dried onion soup mix recipe for years now. I think the flavor of this is very good, without being quite as salty as the brand-name ones out there. Beef bouillon gives a deeper, heartier flavor, while the chicken is lighter and a little more onion-ey.
Buy Gluten Free Cafe. Gluten-Free Soup Recipes 1. Sweet and Spicy Carrot Soup. Homemade soups are definitely the most nutritious, because you can use fresh ingredients, control the sodium and ensure that the soup is gluten free. So if you have the time, try one of these delicious recipes.
1. Minestrone Vegetable Instant Soup Mix. Ingredients: quick-cooking rotini, freeze-dried mixed veggies, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken base powder, tomato powder, salt, pepper Weight of full recipe in bag: 2-3/8 oz. Calories per 1-cup serving: 126 view/print Minestrone Vegetable Instant Dry Soup Mix Recipe. 2.
Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix is a garden medley blend of carrots, onions, tomatoes, celery root, leeks, potatoes, cabbage, pleas, broccoli and garlic. Its delicious served as a soup or when added to your favourite recipes, like our classic Spinach Dip. Enjoy Knorr Dry Soups for a delicious snack, heartwarming meal or as an addition to your favourite recipe for an extra boost of flavour.
Gluten Free. Asian Soups. Bean Soups. Cheese Soups. Chilis. Lentil Soups. Noodle Soups. Pea Soups. Rice Soups.
More About Knorr Chicken Bouillon No Msg Recipes
EASY HOMEMADE BOUILLON CUBES RECIPE | HEALTHY HOME ECONOMIST
FromEstimated Reading Time
- Sweat the onion on low heat using healthy cooking oil of choice for several minutes to draw the moisture out, taking care that little to no browning of the onion occurs.
- Add the lovage a few handfuls at a time. It is recommended to use fresh lovage if at all possible for this recipe. If using fresh lovage, note that it will shrink like spinach. In a pinch, dried lovage leaves can be substituted using 1/3 the amount.
KNORR CONCENTRATED CHICKEN BOUILLON | KNORR® | KNORR CA
FromCaloriesSaturated FatFatTotal Fat
HOMEMADE CHICKEN BOUILLON POWDER RECIPE
CHICKEN RECIPES | KNORR® RECIPE | KNORR® | KNORR CA
CHICKEN BOUILLON CUBES | KNORR SELECTS | KNORR CA
HOMEMADE CHICKEN BOUILLON POWDER SHERI GRAHAM: HELPING
- Blend all the ingredients in a small food processor until powdery and mixed well. Store in a dry, airtight container. I use a pint jar with a lid and it works perfectly!
- * For those following THM, this bouillon powder would work wonderfully to make your own quick sauces and gravies! I use this all the time to add flavor to soups.
10 EASY RECIPES THAT USE KNORR SEASONING PACKETS
KNORR SELECTS BOUILLON POWDER MADE WITH PREMIUM VEGETABLE
KNORR SELECTS CHICKEN BOUILLON POWDER, 200 GRAMS: AMAZON
You May Like: 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet
Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Recipe Copycat
Spinach dip without the mix chinese shortcut beef vegetable soup the details knorr vegetable soup mix recipes easy spinach dip recipe done in 5 mins
Shortcut beef vegetable soup the fountain avenue kitchen 5 easy veg soup recipes for good health world easy spinach dip recipe done in 5 mins dinner then dessert seriously good vegetable soup cookie and kate
French Onion Soup Mix : Traditional French Onion Soup Recipe & Video
French Onion Soup Mix Cugino’s baked burgundy french onion soup . Knorr recipe mix french onion. Lipton®recipe secrets onion is a classic soup & dip mix that’ll add the tasty onion flavor you crave to just about anything! It has no cholesterol and 0g of trans fat. Lipton recipe secrets recipe soup & dip mix onion is a tasty onion broth flavor · great for a creating our classic onion dip that can be used as a french onion .
Don’t Miss: Is Split Pea Soup Good For Weight Loss
What To Serve With Spinach Dip
Cold spinach dip is often served in a bread bowl but you can serve it in a ceramic bowl or a hollowed out bell pepper too.
I like to serve this easy spinach dip recipe with an array of crackers, veggies, and sometimes tortilla chips .
I love serving sliced baguettes and crackers with fresh spinach dip.
You can keep this a low carb or keto appetizer by serving it with fried cheese rounds, low carb bread, and veggies.
How To Make Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
Knorr spinach dip culinary hill knorr spinach dip hoosier homemade knorr lipton tomato vegetable dry soup oats soup recipe vegetable knorr sweet corn veg soup mix 44 g
Is knorr vegetable soup mix vegan the real knorr vegetable soup mix 6 case 19 01 oz container indian instant soup mi like knorr and ching s secret knorr spinach dip hoosier homemade is knorr vegetable soup mix vegan the real
Read Also: Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes With Rice
Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Rice Recipe
Veggie fried rice knorr us en rice vegetable soup knorr ca 3 ing rice pilaf southern plate knorr vegetable soup mix 6 case 19 01 oz container
Veggie Fried Rice Knorr Us
En Rice Vegetable Soup Knorr Ca
3 Ing Rice Pilaf Southern Plate
Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix 6 Case 19 01 Oz Container
Easy En And Rice Soup
6 Pack Knorr Spring Vegetable Recipe Mix 0 9 Oz Com
Recipe Of Favorite Vegetable Soup And Rice All Recipes Easy
Knorr Soup Mix And Recipe Spring Vegetable 0 9 Oz Com
Knorr 8 7 Oz Soup Du Jour Garden Vegetable Mix 4 Case
Knorr Du Jour Garden Vegetable Soup Mix Case Foodservicedirect
Knorr Vegetable Dry Soup Mix Reviews In Soups Bouillon Familyrated
Knorr Thai Vegetable Soup Mix Mi Instant Foods Groceries Iindian Com
X8 Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix 1 4 Oz Each For Online
Online Knorr Mixed Vegetable Soup 45 Gm 1 Oz Zifiti Com 973276
Knorr 8 7 Oz Soup Du Jour Garden Vegetable Mix 4 Case
Knorr Vegetable Bouillon Cubes 8 Pack 80 Grams Stock Rice Seasoning Mix No Preservatives Online In Turkey B013zudu2g
Sweet Corn Soup Recipe How To Make
En Fried Rice By Thebusymommylife With Knorr
Knorr Mexican Tomato Corn Soup Mix Mi Instant Foods Groceries Iindian Com
Easy Vegetable Dip Knorr Us
One Pot French Onion Soup Rice Skillet Recipe Bettycrocker Com
Knorr Recipe Classics Vegetable Us
Mixed Vegetable Soup Recipe How To Make Bigbasket Cookbook Com
Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat Recipe The Fountain Avenue Kitchen
Knorr Meatloaf Recipe Cdkitchen Com
Ground Turkey And Rice Soup Recipe Easy
Recipe Tips And Variations:
- Fresh spinach: To substitute fresh spinach for the frozen spinach, use a pound of fresh spinach leaves for every 10-ounce package of frozen that you need. Cook according to the package directions and squeeze dry in a clean kitchen towel.
- Make ahead: For the best flavors, let the dip chill at least 2 hours. Or, make it a day ahead and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Artichokes. Artichoke spinach dip is hard to beat. Add one can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, to the recipe.
- Baby shrimp. 1 to 2 cups of baby shrimp, cooked and shelled, make an already great dip even better.
- Parmesan cheese. Freshly grated, or the stuff in the green can a little cheese gives an umami flavor.
- Greek yogurt. A good, thick Greek yogurt lightens things up if youre looking for a healthy spinach dip.
- Serve in a bread bowl. Usually people serve this famous spinach dip by spooning it into a scooped-out loaf of bread. Slice off the top of a round, rustic loaf of bread and hollow it out. Also, hold onto the lid and the inner bread chunks.
Read Also: Things To Do With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Eight More Soup Mix Ideas
Here’s a blog that gives us eight recipes for almost instant soups. Add the mix to boiling water, simmer, and you could have one of these to eat. Can you believe it?!
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container!
To enjoy: Combine 2 tbs. of Sloppy Joe Seasoning with 1 lb of ground beef or turkey and 1/2-3/4 cup of ketchup.
What Happens If Knorr Soup Mix And Recipe Mix Vegetable Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Dont Replace: For items youd rather not replace, choose Dont replace to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Don’t Miss: How To Make Soup Dumplings
Can I Use Fresh Spinach To Make Spinach Dip
Yes. Chop the stems off of 12 ounces of fresh spinach and cook it in a skillet with a little oil.
Once the spinach has cooked down, let it cool to room temperature.
Squeeze the the liquid out just like you would with frozen spinach.
You can use your hands or a paper towel. Spinach has a lot of liquid so keep squeezing until no more big drips of liquid come out.
Once all the liquid is removed, chop the spinach and then add it to your healthy spinach dip.
How To Make Hot Knorr Spinach Dip:
Unlike the chilled version, this delicious spinach dip uses cream cheese and a few other ingredients. However, it bakes up like a dream and everyone pretty much inhales it the moment you set it down.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Knorr vegetable mix
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese divided
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
You May Like: Aldi Cream Of Chicken Soup
What Is Minestrone Soup Made Of
The best thing about minestrone soup is that it can literally be made of anything you have leftover. I give a specific recipe here for those that need to follow a recipe, but follow my ideas for substitutions to make it your own!
The first thing you need to consider for this easy, vegetable minestrone soup is a good flavorful base. While water can be used as a soup base, I prefer using a broth type flavor. In this soup, I opted for Knorr® Selects Vegetable Granulated Bouillon. This vegetable variant is Knorrs first vegetable bouillon in the granulated bouillon line, so I had to try it out!
Knorr bouillon is super flavorful with its savory blend of seasonings, is easy to find in local grocery stores, and takes your meal from boring to give me more! I not only used the bouillon as a soup base, but I used it to saute the veggies so there wasnt a need for oil or extra salt.
Since a good quality oil can be pricy, youre saving a little extra money opting out! Finding quick, easy and inexpensive ways to turn up the flavor in nutritious recipes is the key to keeping up with a long life of nutritious eating habits!
Other than a base, here is what else this vegetable minestrone soup includes:
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Delicious vegetable blend of asparagus, carrots, chopped parsley, green beans, leeks, onions, peas, and zucchini
- Seasoned with real sea salt contains 1/2 cup of hearty vegetables per serving
- Yields approximately 16 servings of prepared soup
- Gluten-free certification increases menu options for gluten-sensitive customers
- Allows you to create a new soup of the day for an ever-evolving menu
You May Like: Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix Rice
Use Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix To Make A Spinach Dip
If you have Knorr vegetable recipe mix in your pantry then you can use it to make a spinach dip. The recipe for the spinach dip is at the back of the packet so you can always follow the easy steps and make the spinach dip. The dip is so delicious and you can serve it with any vegetables of your choice.
How Do I Reheat Minestrone Soup
When you are ready to eat your minestrone, take it out of the freezer and allow it to defrost on the counter. Then put it into a soup pot over low heat and slowly reheat it. Do not cook it on high because you will overcook all of the vegetables and end up with mush!
Another thing you could do is puree it and make it a pureed soup!
Don’t Miss: Amy’s Organic Minestrone Soup
Spiced Vegetable Soup With Red Lentils
Featuring two of our Knorr Future 50 Foods, lentils and spinach, this delicious veggie soup has a touch of spice and a kick of heat from fresh red chillies. Some of the cooked vegetables are set aside before the soup is liquidised, then theyre returned to the pot, creating pleasing contrasts in texture. Serve with warm, crusty bread for a light and lovely midweek meal. If youre feeding small kids, omit the red chillies.
- 3 red chillies deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin seeds
- 15 ml garam masala powder
- 3 onions peeled and chopped
- 200 g carrot peeled and cubed
- 100 g leeks washed and sliced
- 200 g celery sliced
- 100 g dried brown lentils rinsed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 1/2 lemon freshly squeezed
- dollops of Greek yoghurt, to serve