Campbells Irish Potato Soup
Potatoes are an incredible source of vitamins, potassium, and some vital minerals. However, when combined with onion, pepper, and milk, this tasty potato soup turns supreme and is perfect.
Growing up, I had a lot of potato soup. This Irish potato soup is creamy and inviting, and it is packed with goodness. This iconic Irish dish is also a convenient recipe that can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Furthermore, this Irish potato soup is full of flavor, ensuring that it perfectly feeds a hungry appetite.
The best part? It is extremely easy to make and so delicious that you want to savor slowly and enjoy its taste in every spoonful. Another way to enjoy your dish better is preparing some dishes to pair with potato soup. And I am sure that you wont want to miss a single bite!
Leftover Turkey Mushroom Noodle Soup
Have extra turkey lying around the house after a holiday meal? Then theres no time like the present to learn a new, easy, fast, exploding with flavor dish! Campbells leftover turkey mushroom noodle soup is an excellent place to start.
All of the best holidays are in the cold months, so soup is a must. Time to try something new that I promise youll fall head over heels for!
This meal is simple to make and packed with a unique flavor that everyone will love.
Dont have any leftover turkey, thats fine you can substitute it with chicken if thats whats in your fridge at the time.
The secret ingredient to this recipe is the onions, for they add their own needed flavor and a nice crunch.
This dish is fantastic any day of the week. Having family over, going to a party, or need a dish for Friday night dinner, this is it. A taste that everyone can love!
The best part is the slow cooker does all the work for you and leaves minimal clean-up.
You havent tasted anything like this Campbells easy slow cooker chicken stroganoff meal. It will leave your tastebuds buzzing!
You can substitute the Campbells cream of chicken soup for your own simple homemade sauce recipe if you have one you prefer to use with your dishes.
The secret ingredient is white wine. You may not taste it, but it brings its own unique flavor to the overall dish.
Who would be crazy enough to turn down a cheesy, gooey, noodle and chicken dish? Not me, thats for sure.
Copycat Campbells Tomato Soup
Lets say youre craving a grilled cheese sandwich and you want to dip it in a bowl of classic Campbells Tomato Soup.
But then you check your pantry and youre all out of canned tomato soup. No problem! Just make your own with this copycat recipe.
You will need your blender or a food processor to get the signature creaminess of Campbells Tomato Soup.
The ingredients you need are canned whole peeled tomatoes , brown sugar, tomato paste, seasoning salt, and xanthan gum for thickening.
For seasoning, all you need is black pepper and bay leaves.
Did you know that you can make a delicious stuffing that is good enough for the holidays without spending all day in the kitchen?
This stuffing recipe uses a box of stuffing like Stovetop stuffing.
Then, you just add all of your usual stuffing ingredients, such as chopped onion and chopped celery.
This recipe calls for a can of cream of chicken soup and some chicken broth, and the soup keeps this stuffing nice and moist .
Then, the stuffing is spread on top of your chicken casserole.
Don’t Miss: Can I Have Tomato Soup On Keto
Tomato Soup Spaghetti Sauce
Maybe it sounds counterintuitive to make spaghetti sauce out of canned tomato soup. After all, cant you just buy a can of spaghetti sauce?
Sure you can. But its all about being creative and using what you already have in your kitchen.
Also, people who make this simple spaghetti sauce absolutely rave at the flavor. And the sauce is super saucy, which some of us like.
To make this spaghetti sauce, you just need tomato soup, tomato sauce, and canned crushed tomatoes. Add ground beef and spices to create a masterpiece.
Working Moms Shepherds Pie
Growing up on a military base, my mother had to stretch the groceries and make inexpensive and easy meals. This is one of those dishes and to this day, I make it and not only is it a great meal for busy families, its very comforting Enjoy!
Provided by Brandy Harrison-Hildreth
|2 can campbell alphabet vegetable soup|
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef in sauce pan and drain. Make mashed potatoes on the side. You can use either instant potatoes or homemade mash potatoes, giving your time constraints. Make sure to use butter or butter substitute in the potatoes for best flavor.
- 2. Open both cans of condensed Campbells Alphabet Vegetable soup. Add both cans to meat and mix well. DO NOT DILUTE. Take a 13×9 baking dish and lay meat mixture in the bottom of it.
- 3. Next, take mashed potatoes and ice the top of the meat mixture. Once meat is covered sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of potatoes. Put dish on oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted. YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE A BIG HIT!
You May Like: Dam Good Pies Fayetteville Ar
Read Also: Campbells Soup Recipes With Ground Beef
Top 30 To Cook With Campbell Soup
When time is tight and you want to make something simple and tasty, meals like these Campbell Soup recipes will make dinner delicious!
- Meatloaf With Campbells Tomato Soup
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Casserole
- Tomato Soup Spice Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Campbells Soup Shepherds Pie
- Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
- Easy Mushroom Pasta Sauce With Campbells Soup
- Slow Cooker Bacon And Ham Breakfast Potatoes
- Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Simple Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef Stroganoff With Mushroom Soup
- Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Chicken Tetrazzini Made With Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
- Meatballs And Gravy Dinner
The Argument: Is It Really Shepherds Pie
Shepherds Pie was originally called Cottage Pie. Some would argue that this recipe cant be called Shepherds Pie because it doesnt contain lamb. Americans have adapted the original meaning of the recipe title to suit a beef-eating culture.
Ill paraphrase from Wikipedia:
- Cottage pie, also known as shepherds pie, refers to an English meat pie. It has a crust made from mashed potato and filled with beef.
- The term cottage pie was common in 1791, when potato was being introduced as an edible crop affordable for the poor. The word cottage meant a modest dwelling for rural workers.
- In early cookery books, the dish was a means of using leftover roasted meat of any kind. The pie dish was lined with mashed potato as well as having a mashed potato crust on top.
- The term shepherds pie did not make an appearance until the 1870s. Since then it has been used synonymously with cottage pie, regardless of whether the main ingredient was beef or mutton.
- Its now commonplace for shepherds pie to be used when the meat is mutton or lamb. The suggested origin being that shepherds work with sheep and not cattle, however, this may be an example of folk etymology.
I hope you enjoy this Shepherds Pie recipe as much as my family and I do. Throw in any extra ingredients you enjoy to make this classic meal even more comforting!
Recommended Reading: Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup Brands
How To Make Chicken Casserole With Campbell’s Soup
This classic casserole is convenience cooking to a T, using prepared ingredients like canned soup and sour cream. But one bite, and you’ll overlook the prepackaged stuff and go back for seconds.
To learn more, read “Soup to Nuts.”
Recipe adapted from Laura Palmer
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts1 package egg noodlesOne 10¾-ounce can cream of mushroom soupOne 10¾-ounce can cream of chicken soupOne 8-ounce container sour creamKosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste4 slices white bread1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
Mushroom And Ricotta Cannelloni
If youre in the mood for something Italian then have a go at this classic Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni! This recipe is simple, involving assembling and baking with no additional steps. The most important ingredient, however, is of course a can of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and for this recipe youll need two!
What Youll Need
How To Make Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan and one and a half cans of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. Season to taste.
- Prepare two medium casserole dishes by brushing a layer of olive oil across the sides and on the bottom.
- Spread a generous layer of pasta sauce across the bottom of both dishes.
- Stuff the cannelloni tubes. Using a freezer bag, scoop a few large spoons of the mixture inside, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze in the filling. Once each tube has been filled, lay them flat in the dishes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to the remaining soup and mix together. Pour this gently over the cannelloni and then cover with the remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover both dishes with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dishes from the oven, take off the foil and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top. Place the dishes back in the oven, uncovered, and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Also Check: Campbell’s Soup Swedish Meatballs
Easy Campbell’s Soup Recipes
Yield: Cook Time: Total Time:
Long day tomorrow and need something fast, easy and delectable to make for dinner? Then these Campbell recipes are just what you need in your life
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ c sour cream
- 1 c Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken
- ½ c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour warmed tortillas
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1 green sliced onion
Thinly Slice Any Potato With A Mandolin Just Use Your Familys Favourite
As you know potatoes discolour or oxidize quickly. Ideally you should layer the potatoes in your casserole as soon as possible. The starch on the potatoes helps to keep the potatoes in place, which will keep them from falling apart when serving. If you are not layering them immediately placing the sliced potatoes in cold water is still an option, but it will rinse the starch off of the potatoes.
You May Like: Chicken Bone Broth Soup Recipe
Campbells Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
Need a new family dinner weekend favorite? Youve come to the right place.
Campbells cheesy chicken and rice casserole will have the kids come home for family game night every weekend.
The cheesy goodness alone will have them going for seconds. Jam-packed with flavor that your mouth will water at every spoonful.
Everyone loves this simple cozy dish. Its creamy, savory, and has that comforting homestyle taste that will make you miss your loved ones.
The cheese is the secret and essential ingredient in this dish, so dont worry about throwing in a bit of extra for those cheese lovers.
They will thank you for it later. Dont have uncooked regular long-grain white rice, no problem. You can substitute it for another rice you do have in the cabinet. Dinner never tasted so good!
Tags / Related Topics
Thanks for your comment. Dont forget to share!
I usually only eat Shepherds Pie when its on the menu at a restaurant, but this version is so quick and easy that I could make it at home. This is comfort food, and would definitely be welcome on the dinner table. When making this, I would use lean ground beef and Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup. Instead of using mashed potato flakes, I would make my own mashed potatoes.
Oh my word does this look delicious! Nothing screams comfort food like Shepherds Pie. This recipe sound very similar to the one I grew up eating. Im wondering if you could substitute any kind of cream soup instead of cream of mushroom? Im just not the biggest fan of mushrooms. Maybe a cream of cheddar? Something I like to do with my Shepherds Pie is to sprinkle a tiny bit of parmesan cheese on top of the potatoes. It gives the toppings a little bit of crunch. So good.
Ah shepherds Pie. One of my favorite comfort foods. I love the simplicity of this recipe and the combination of flavors. It truly is fast, and the end result is a rich hardy meal. I like serving this with some crusty Italian bread, on a wintry night, its perfect. You will love the convenience and ease of this recipe.
irwind45150 536343 8
I do not use any soup, I also use creamed corn for the vegetable, I use Idahoan instant baby reds potatoes . Cook hamburger and onion until meat is cooked .dDrain
Read Also: Is Split Pea Soup Keto Friendly
Read Also: Cuisinart Blend And Cook Soup Maker
How To Make A Bchamel
In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium low heat. Add flour to the pan, and whisk together to make a roux
Add the liquids chicken broth and milk, and whisk together to smooth out the lumps. Note: True béchamel uses only milk for the liquids. We are adding the chicken stock/ broth for that chicken flavor.
Crock Pot Angel Chicken
Crock Pot Angel Chicken, anyone? Chicken tenders are great for any meal, but this dish adds a new kind of love to the meat.
Plus, its one dish your whole family will enjoy! Dont have an Italian dressing seasoning mix its an easy fix.
You can substitute it for the following spices 2 tbsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp white sugar, 1 tbsp dried parsley, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp dried basil. I know it seems like a lot, but these add the same flavor to the dish, and its a must-have.
Campbells cream of mushroom soup is the secret ingredient to this mind-blowing must-try dish, so make sure you have it before starting.
The best thing about this recipe is the crockpot does all the work for you. While its baking, read a book or take a nap!
Recommended Reading: Can You Eat Cream Of Mushroom Soup On Keto
News Result For Easy Tomato Spice Cake
Friendsgiving recipes from sides to a spin on traditional turkeyYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Pumpkin Recipes That Are Sweet, Savoury And DeliciousYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
40 Best Christmas Food Gifts to Send During the HolidaysYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
50 Of The Best White Elephant Gifts Under $30Your browser indicates if youve visited this link
Tip of my tongue: How a Petaluma food writer celebrates his birthday weekYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
15 Best Somerset Cafes, Coffee Places For Hidden Brunch Cafe, Taiwanese Breakfast, And Strawberry ShortcakeYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
How to Actually Get Inspired by the Farmers MarketYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Eater on MSN.com
Persimmon pleasures: Dont miss out on the native fruit, which you wont find at the grocers Your browser indicates if youve visited this link
The Roanoke Times
I Made Campbells Magic Tomato Soup Cake Recipe from 1950 Your browser indicates if youve visited this link
Got green tomatoes? Try making cake or chutneyYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
9 cupcakes that are out of this worldYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Shepherds Pie Campbells Soup Recipe
I would classify this easy shepherds pie with Campbells soup as a 4-ingredient recipe, but making those mashed potatoes so silky and buttery is necessary!
Combine beef, 1/2 can soup,chili powder, cilantro, black pepper, corn and red and green peppers in 2 qt shallow baking dish. Stir remaining soup into potatoes. Spoon potato mixture over beef mixture. Bake at 400°F , uncovered, until vegetables are tender about 20 minutes.
Read Also: How To Make Cabbage Soup Diet
You May Like: Knorr French Onion Soup Mix Recipes
Chicken Chimichangas Covered With Green Sauce
If youre craving a delicious Mexican food dish that is to die for, these chicken chimichangas are exactly what you need.
This makes the perfect weeknight meal, but we wont be mad at you if you cook it on the weekend.
With the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cream cheese, these chimichangas are so incredibly creamy.
Besides the creaminess, this recipe is loaded with cheesy flavor because it has Monterey Jack cheese and shredded cheddar cheese.
The only seasonings you need are the packet of taco seasoning mix, green olives, and jalapeno pepper. Sliced green onions are perfect for garnish.
If youre craving a big old pot of chili but dont have all of the ingredients for your regular recipe, this recipe is a good one to make.
In fact, it may actually win you over and become one of your favorite chili recipes.
This chili has just eight ingredients and that includes the spices.
Instead of canned tomatoes, you use a can of condensed tomato soup.
The only spice you need is chili powder, and the malt vinegar adds a surprisingly delightful kick.