Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Pattern Family
Please note: We do not actually sell items directly from this site. Instead, we have done all the work to find the microwave information and products you are looking for on the Internet, and consolidated it here. When you click on a link for a product, you will be taken to the site that actually offers the product for sale. All links open in the same window, so to hold your place at this site, use CTRL-Enter to open a link in a new tab or window. In some instances, we earn a small commission from the site you visit. This is how we are compensated for the work we have done to bring the information to you. Thank you for supporting this site by making your purchases via the links you click here.
Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Dishes
CA$9.98 Original Price CA$9.98
CA$55.53 Original Price CA$55.53
CA$111.16 FREE delivery
Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Open Stock Wide Rim Soup Bowl
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
|9.25 x 9.25 x 1.75 inches|
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose dinnerware features a scalloped edging and sculptural textures add a touch of refinement.
- The Tea Rose open stock wide rimmed soup bowl is perfect for salads, pasta and even ice cream and toppings.
- Made of durable, chip resistant stoneware. Seasonally versatile and perfect for everyday or special occasions.
- Many accessories and serving pieces available.
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven and Microwave Safe
Set Of 11 Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Soup Cereal Bowls
Seller:llle_7052100%, Location:Ocala, Florida, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:313378130752Set of 11 Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Soup Cereal Bowls – USA . Set of 11 Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Soup Cereal Bowls – USA No flower pattern, does have a design on side of bowlsIvory color 6″ across, 2 1/2″ tallCondition:Used, Condition:Like new condition. No cracks, chips or discoloration, Brand:Pfaltzgraff, Pattern:Tea Rose, Color:Ivory, Object Type:Cereal Bowl, Model:Tea Rose See More
- Popularity – 2 watching, 1 day on eBay. Good amount watching. 1 sold, 0 available. More
Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Large Rim Soup Bowls
2 Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Large Rim Soup Bowls
2 Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Large Rim Soup Bowls9 1/4 in
It Began With a Voyage
Johann George Pfaltzgraff was born in Germany in the early 1800s. He learned the potters trade, but because of a restrictive guild situation he had trouble establishing himself. So he and his new bride Elenora decided to emigrate to Pennsylvania, perhaps on the urging of a relative named George Falsgraff who had been a potter there since 1811. Johann and Elenora boarded the Brig Charles Ferdinand in Germany in May 1833 and arrived in Baltimore, Maryland almost four months later. By 1835 they had established themselves in George Falsgraffs home township of Conewago in York Country. Look at the two tax entries above. They are almost identical, detailing both men as potters living on 21 acres in Conewago Township, and owning one cow, presumably not the same cow!
Recommended Reading: Campbell’s French Onion Soup Nutrition