Dr Mcdougall’s Garden Vegetables Lower Sodium Soup
Sodium content: 280 mg per 1-cup serving
Chock-full of heart-healthy vegetables, herbs, and spices, this ready-made soup comes in at under 300 milligrams sodium per serving. Vegetables and heart health go hand-in-hand. Many studies have suggested that vegetable intake has great potential in preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases. Eating your veggies has never been so simple!
Why Should You Buy Low
If you have ever eaten a salty dinner and woken up with bloated “sausage fingers”, you already know the effects that eating too much sodium can immediately have on your body. Aside from unpleasant bloat, eating too much sodium puts you at risk for developing serious medical conditions, like high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Guidelines from the 20152020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that Americans consume less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium per day as part of a healthy eating pattern. However, the majority of adults in the US eat more sodium than they shouldan average of more than 3,400 mg each daywith more than 70 percent coming from processed food and restaurant meals according to the report.
Amy’s Light In Sodium Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque
Sodium content: 280 mg per 1-cup serving
“My favorite is Amy’s Light in Sodium Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque. The entire can has 470 milligrams of sodium. That’s about 1/4 the amount of many canned soup brands. It serves as a canvas to add seafood, veggies, and whole grains to make a complete meal.” says Lauren Harris-Pincus, MS, RDN, founder of NutritionStarringYOU.com and author of The Protein-Packed Breakfast Club.
Also Check: Can You Have Tomato Soup On Keto Diet
Amy’s Light In Sodium Organic Soups Lentil Vegetable 145oz Can
- Amy’s Soups Are Made From The Finest Natural And Organic Ingredients Prepared With The Same Care As You Would Use In Your Own Home.
- 8 – 14.5Oz. Cans Of Light In Sodium Lentil Vegetable Organic Soup By Amy’s
- Responding To Customer Requests, We Have Created A Line Of “Light In Sodium” Soups Containing 50% Less Sodium.
- Gluten Free. Vegan. No Preservatives. No Gmos. No Bioengineered Ingredients. No Trans Fat. No Added Msg.
- Fully Cooked: Just Heat & Serve.
Health Valley Chicken And Rice Soup No Added Salt
Sodium content: 85 mg per 1-cup serving
Nothing hits the spot like a warm bowl of chicken and rice soup when feeling under the weather. Unfortunately, many canned options can provide more than half of the recommended sodium intake for the day! Health Valley Chicken and Rice Soup No Added Salt provides only 85 milligrams of sodium per serving and is certified by the American Heart Association.
Choosing a protein source like chicken is recommended by experts when taking care of your heart health. This chicken and rice soup makes it easy to comply with expert recommendations in a convenient and nourishing way.
Sodium content: 290 mg per cup serving
Using nutritional yeast instead of salt for flavor results in a delicious soup that is under 300 mg sodium per serving. This soup is frozen instead of canned, so the veggies taste fresh and are not as mushy as canned tends to be.
When it comes to vegetables, leeks are a dietitian’s favorite when it comes to heart health due to the potential for reducing the risk of developing heart disease or experiencing stroke. While this soup already contains a good amount of real leeks, feel free to add more yourself!
Also Check: Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Gluten Free
Kettle And Fire Turmeric And Ginger Bone Broth Soup
Sodium content: 490 mg per 1-cup serving
Although this soup goes slightly over the sodium limit that dietitians like to stick with, it has so many other redeeming qualities that it had to find it’s way on the list.
It has been suggested that turmeric, a spice that is found in this soup, is a potent antioxidant and may be protective against cardiovascular disease.
And bone broth, in general, may be a wise addition to any heart-healthy diet. Results from one study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry suggests that peptides found in cooked bone broth could block enzymes related to heart disease.
Amy’s Soup Vegan Vegan Gluten Free
- Made With Tender, Organic Vegetables, Like Carrots, Green Beans, Sweet Peas And Spinach
- Twelve 14.3 Oz. Bpa Free Cans Of Amy’s Reduced Sodium Organic Chunky Vegetable Soup The Whole Family Will Love
- Usda-Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Tree Nut Free And Certified Kosher
- Simmered In A Savory And Satisfying, Tomato-Based Broth That Has 25 Percent Less Sodium Than Our Regular Soup
- Convenient And Easy To Prepare, Simply Heat And Serve For A Delicious Bowl Of Soup In Minutes
You May Like: Potato Soup With Frozen Hash Browns
Parks And Nash Tuscan Vegetable Bone Broth Soup
Sodium content: 390 mg per 1-cup serving
This bone broth-based soup provides under 400 mg of sodium per serving, thanks to the chef-created recipe that uses real vegetables for flavor. Although not canned, it is a shelf-stable, convenient, and rich solution when you need a quick cup of filling soup in the middle of a busy day. Simply add water to the soup powder and heat in the microwave for two minutes to enjoy a rich soup that provides 20 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber to help keep you fueled and satisfied throughout the day.
Sodium content: 170 mg per 1-cup serving
Another non-canned option that is delivered right to your door, this soup is under 200 mg of sodium per serving and is ready to serve after heating. It is loaded with real pumpkin and butternut squash, two vegetables that help support heart health. In one study published in Scientific Reports, eating one additional yellow-orange vegetable resulted in a 23 percent heart disease risk in a certain population.
Bar Harbor Clam Chowder
Sodium content: 390 mg per 3/4-cup serving
Eating more seafood to support heart health is a recommendation that experts can stand behind. Seafood like clams provide nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, and seleniumnutrients that support heart health in various ways.
Bar Harbor Clam Chowder is loaded with real fresh clams, potatoes, and other simple ingredients. Following the USDA’s tip to eat seafood twice a week to help prevent heart disease just got a whole lot easier!
Read Also: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
Health Valley Organic Soup No Salt Added Minestrone 15 Oz
|Ingredients||Filtered Water, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Peas, Organic Tomato Paste, Organic Pasta , Organic Green Beans, Organic Red Kidney Beans, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Small White Beans, Organic Spinach, Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Granules, Organic Spices, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Organic White Pepper, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Vitamin A Palmitate.|
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives or GMO’s
- Low Sodium, Heart Healthy Soup
- Good Source of Fiber
Dr Mcdougall’s Right Foods Organic Lentil Vegetable W/ Kale Vegan Soup
- Quick, Easy, Tastes Great: Perfectly Seasoned, This Tasty Nutritious Meal Is Sure To Become A Staple For Work Or Quick Weeknight Dinners. Move Over, Canned Soup You’ll Want To Clear Some Prime Pantry Space For Your New Favorite Dr Mcdougall’s Soup.
- Organic Lentil Soup: With Only 130 Calories, Each Low Fat, Filling Serving Of This Organic Lentil Soup With Vegetables Provides 8G Of Plant Based Protein And 10G Of Fiber. Perfectly Seasoned, This Soup Is A Ready-To-Serve, Satisfying Meal.
- Just Pour, Heat, And Serve: It Doesn’t Get Any More Convenient Than Dr Mcdougall’s Soups! Our Soup Is Ready To Go All You Need To Do Is Heat It Up In A Sauce Pan And Serve For A Delicious, Vegan Instant Meal That Supports Your Healthy, Busy Lifestyle.
- Dr. Mcdougall’s Is Committed To Nourishing Not Just Your Body, But The Environment As Well. That’s Why All Our Paper Packaging Is From Sustainably Managed Forests And That’s Why We Make Products That Are Organic, Vegan, Plant-Based, And Non-Gmo Verified.
- Delicious Wellness Made Easy: From Instant Noodles Like Ramen, To Simple Pour-And-Heat Soups Like Tomato Soup, Dr Mcdougall’s Right Foods Is Goodness On The Go. Every Meal We Make Is Always Healthy, Convenient, Vegan, Plant-Based & Sustainably Packaged.
Also Check: Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix Rice
Buy Best Health Valley Organ Veget Soup Tips
The health valley organ veget soup ranking is based on our detailed evaluation and analysis of over 1,797 consumer satisfaction surveys. We have come up with the top 23health valley organ veget soup you might be interested in and rated them on factors such as value for money, popularity, usage experience.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Also Check: Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Gluten Free
Health Valley Organic Vegetable Soup No Salt Added
* Our Top 3 Picks of health valley organ veget soup is based on our tracking system on product features, online popularity, price, brand reputation, and other expert reviews. Hope to match you here. If none, the following products recommendations and the related top 23 advices you might be interested.
Health Valley Organic Soup Vegetable 15 Ounce
At Health Valley brand, we donât load up our cans with salt, and instead, let the true flavors come out. Our Cream of Chicken soup is packed with organic veggies and flavors that stand out.
FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC TOMATOES, ORGANIC CELERY, ORGANIC PEAS, ORGANIC POTATOES, ORGANIC GREEN BEANS, ORGANIC TOMATO PASTE, ORGANIC RICE STARCH, ORGANIC SMALL WHITE BEANS, ORGANIC HONEY, ORGANIC CORN, ORGANIC ZUCCHINI, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC CABBAGE, ORGANIC BROCCOLI, ORGANIC ONIONS, ORGANIC ONION POWDER, ORGANIC VEGETABLE CONCENTRATE , SEA SALT, ORGANIC BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC SPICES, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE.
You May Like: Instant Pot Potato Soup Hash Browns
Global Healing Vitamin B12 Tri
- Feel Results Faster – Our Vitamin B12 Blend Is Better Absorbed And Used More Efficiently Than Other Forms Of B12 Due To Its Liquid Nature. Just Take A Dropper Full Under The Tongue Every Morning!
- Most Potent Usda Organic B12 – Our B12 Blend Of Methylcobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin, And Hydroxocobalamin Is Usda Organic Certified And Is One Of The Most Pure, Active, And Absorbable Combinations Of Vitamin B12 Available On The Market.
- Unparalleled Quality – Unlike Other Brands Who Just Source Generic Ingredients And Sell Them At Lower Prices, We Manufacture Everything In Our Own State-Of-The-Art Cgmp Certified Facility, Right Here In The Usa In Phoenix, Arizona To Ensure The Highest Quality And Potency.
- No Artificial Colors Or Flavors – Our Vegan Safe Formula Is Also Free Of Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Gmos, Nuts, Sugars, Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Dyes, And Toxic Fillers. Safe For All Diets!
- Easy, Natural, Delicious – Our Use Of All-Natural Ingredients With Simple Dosing Make It Easy To Get The Energy Your Body Needs! Organic Vegetable Glycerin Gives Our Tri-Blend B12 A Slightly Sweet Taste, Without Any Added Sugars Or Flavoring.
Health Valley Organic No Salt Added Soup Minestrone 15 Ounce
At Health Valley brand, we donât load up our cans with salt, and instead, let the true flavors come out.
Filtered water, organic celery, organic carrots, organic tomatoes in organic tomato juice, organic onions, organic peas, organic tomato paste, organic pasta , organic green beans, organic red kidney beans, organic corn starch, organic small white beans, organic spinach, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic spices, organic onion powder, organic garlic granules, organic concentrated lemon juice, vitamin a palmitate.
Also Check: Lipton Herb And Garlic Soup Mix
Organic Chicken Noodle Soup
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
Amy’s Soup Vegan Vegan Organic Vegetable Barley Low Fat
- Classic, Comforting Flavors In A Savory Garden Blend
- Twelve 14.1 Oz. Cans Of Amy’s Organic Vegetable Barley Soup The Whole Family Will Love
- Usda Organic, Vegan, Certified Kosher, Dairy And Lactose Free, Corn Free, Soy Free And Tree Nut Free
- Organic Vegetables, Hearty Barley In A Flavorsome Broth
- Convenient And Easy To Prepare, Simply Heat And Serve!
Read Also: Gluten Free Soup At Walmart
Imagine Foods Unsalted Free Range Chicken Broth
Sodium content: 40 mg per 1-cup carton
Chicken broth is a versatile staple found in many pantries. Pre-made broths tend to be loaded with sodium, so it is exciting to find a good-tasting broth that only provides 40 mg of sodium per serving. The broth is made from organic free range chicken and a blend of organic vegetables, herbs, and spices with no added salt. A perfect solution for broth lovers everywhere.
Trader Joe’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Gluten-Free, Paleo Friendly Meal, Ready To Eat In Just Minutes.
- Organic Premium Soup, With The Delicious Tastes Of 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Carrots, White Onions, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Seasoned With Natural Spices.
- True Primal Soup Is Just The Good Stuff. It’s Full Of Meaty Vegetably Goodness, Without The Artificial Junk Found In Most Soups/Stocks/Broths. Finally, There’s A Hearty Ready-To-Eat Soup You Can Keep On Hand For Any Time, That’s Great Through And Through!
- Shelf-Stable With No Refrigeration For Work/Pantry/School/Office/Travel.
- Packed With Delicious Chunky Beef For Great Taste And More Good Nutrition.
You May Like: Campbell Soup Chicken And Rice Recipe With Broccoli
Amy’s Low Sodium Split Pea Soup
Sodium content: 310 mg per 1-cup serving
While this soup has a little over 500 mg of sodium per can, it has other redeeming qualities that makes it a dietitian favorite when it comes to heart health.
This soup “has 510 mg of sodium per can, which equals about a quarter of the sodium content of most canned soups. It is high in plant protein, has veggies for added vitamins, and only 200 calories per can, 7 grams of fiber, no added sugar, and it tastes great!” says Cristina Svec, RD, a registered dietitian based in California.
Campbells Homestyle Healthy Request Mexican
Sodium content: 410 mg per 1-cup serving
Campbell’s Healthy Request soups meet healthy and heart disease claims on 1 cup servings. This soup contains 410 mg sodium and is chock-full of vegetables, chicken, and black beans. Eating beans may help improve blood cholesterol, a leading cause of heart disease according to the American Heart Association. Eat this soup with some sliced avocado for some healthy fats and you have a nourishing soup with a kick!
You May Like: Gf French Onion Soup
Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup Light In Sodium
Sodium content: 330 mg per 1-cup serving
Pacific foods soups are all organic, with as many ingredients being sourced as locally as possible. Their organic roasted red pepper and tomato soup light in sodium provides 330 milligrams of sodium per serving and is naturally packed with an antioxidant called lycopene. This antioxidant naturally occurs in tomatoes and has been found to support heart health.
What Happens If Health Valley Organic Tomato Soup Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Don’t Miss: Potato Soup Using Hash Browns
How Much Sodium Is In Low
A food can be technically considered “low sodium” if it has less than 140 mg of sodium per serving according to the Food and Drug Administration.
“If a client who is restricting sodium chooses a canned soup that contains less than 20 percent of the FDA’s 2,300-milligram sodium limit, I am happy with that,” says registered dietitian nutritionist Brittany Scanniello, RDN.
She encourages clients to stick to a maximum of 460 milligrams of sodium per serving while choosing varieties that include ingredients that support heart health like beans and vegetables.
If you are managing your sodium intake and are looking for the best canned or pre-made soups, read on to find the 14 dietitian-approved top picks for low-sodium soup.