What Youll Need To Make It
- Bacon one of our key ingredients. Fry it up nice and crispy!
- Onion and garlic two of my go-to bases for any soup to infuse flavor
- Flour a thickening agent
- Chicken broth were using low sodium since the bacon and ranch seasoning will be salty enough
- Ranch seasoning youll find them in packets at the grocery store. The classic ranch flavor is what makes this soup so tasty!
- Pasta I chose fusilli, but anything close to that size will work
- Cream cheese makes the broth ridiculously creamy. Use your favorite brand, but I always go for Philly
- Chicken for ease were using leftover/rotisserie chicken
- Spinach to add a burst of freshness. Spinach and bacon go together so well.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup With Ranch Dressing Mix
This is a really good soup that tastes just like tacos. In fact, if you omit the tomato juice it makes a good meat for tacos. It can also be prepared in a pot instead of a slow cooker. Serve with shredded cheese and chips if desired.
Provided by MICHMEIG
|1 green bell pepper, diced
|1 cup tomato juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat cook and stir beef until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer beef to a slow cooker and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix.
- Add the diced tomatoes and green chiles, corn, and black beans, all with their liquid, to the slow cooker. Stir the black olives, onion, bell pepper, and tomato juice into the ground beef mixture. Cook on Low until the vegetables are completely tender, about 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.2 g, Cholesterol 34.4 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 15.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 1714.5 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
Also Check: Cambells Chicken And Rice Casserole
Best Crock Pot Taco Soup Ranch Dressing Recipes
More Recipes! Taco Soup. 1 can whole kernel corn 1 pkg taco mix 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 1 can pinto beans 1 can black beans 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chilies 1 pound of ground lean hamburger or turkey Onion to taste Brown meat in pot with onions. Combine all other ingredients
TACO SOUP 2 lb. ground beef Chopped onion, as desired 2 cans corn 2 cans ranch style beans 3 cans stewed tomatoes 1 can water 1 packet taco seasoning 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix Brown meat and onion in microwave. Drain grease and pour in crockpot. Add corn, beans and tomatoes, water, seasoning packet and dip mix.
Brown hamburger meat and drain. Combine all the ingredients together in a crockpot. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours. To cook faster- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot.
Ingredients for taco soup. Well start with a lot of cans. Corn, black or kidney beans, kidney beans, Rotel tomatoes, and diced or stewed tomatoes. Then youll need some packets. A packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix , and a packet of taco seasoning.. And finally, your protein of choice: tofu, tempeh, turkey, or beef
Taco Soup. Source of Recipe web List of Ingredients 1 lb. lean ground beef 1 large onion chopped 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix 1 package taco seasoning mix 1 can pinto beans 1 can chili beans 1 can whole kernel corn 1 can Mexican-style tomatoes 1 can diced tomatoes. Recipe
You May Like: Weight Loss Magic Soup Recipe
Then Add The Rest Of The Ingredients Including The Taco Seasoning And The Hidden Valley Dry Ranch
Then add the rest of the ingredients including the taco seasoning and the hidden valley dry ranch All you have to do is place the ground chicken in your dutch oven straight from the package and stir until the chicken is no longer pink.
Chicken Taco Soup Recipe With Ranch Packet â Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad â Page 2 of 2 â A Spicy. All you have to do is place the ground chicken in your dutch oven straight from the package and stir until the chicken is no longer pink. Then add the rest of the ingredients including the taco seasoning and the hidden valley dry ranch
All you have to do is place the ground chicken in your dutch oven straight from the package and stir until the chicken is no longer pink chicken taco soup recipe. Then add the rest of the ingredients including the taco seasoning and the hidden valley dry ranch
What Is The Best Recipe For Taco Soup
- Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Let simmer for about 20 -40 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you have more time, let it simmer longer.
- Lade into bowls and top with sour cream and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
Don’t Miss: Potato Soup Made With Hash Browns
What You’ll Need To Make It
- Bacon – one of our key ingredients. Fry it up nice and crispy!
- Onion and garlic – two of my go-to bases for any soup to infuse flavor
- Flour – a thickening agent
- Chicken broth – we’re using low sodium since the bacon and ranch seasoning will be salty enough
- Ranch seasoning – you’ll find them in packets at the grocery store. The classic ranch flavor is what makes this soup so tasty!
- Pasta – I chose fusilli, but anything close to that size will work
- Cream cheese – makes the broth ridiculously creamy. Use your favorite brand, but I always go for Philly
- Chicken – for ease we’re using leftover/rotisserie chicken
- Spinach – to add a burst of freshness. Spinach and bacon go together so well.
How Do You Make Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- Heat a pasta pot to medium high and add 1/4 cup water, ground turkey, onion and bell pepper
- Brown turkey mixture to cook through
- Once cooked through, add taco and ranch seasonings and stir
- Add tomatoes, corn, chiles and beans Do not drain tomatoes or beans!
- Side note on the green chiles I am not a big spice fan and used 1/2 small can and its on the spicy side. Next time I would just use 1 spoonful instead.
Also Check: Wonton Soup Bowls And Spoons
How To Store Taco Soup
Taco soup will last for about one week in the fridge, though you can also freeze it! Store in individual portions in an airtight container or freezer-safe baggie. When ready to eat, simply reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
Is Taco Soup Healthy
Yes if youre making this recipe! Really its all about the choices you make in regards to the ingredients. Instead of using a whole can of chili beans I use a half can. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef. And theres not a shred of cheese. But I filled that in by adding Greek yogurt, tortilla strips and maybe I even added a little diced avocado.
Don’t Miss: Campbell Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole
Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Mix Recipe
This CopyCat Hidden Valley Ranch Mix Recipe is going to save me some $$s and also some unwanted trips to the grocery. If you are a fan of ranch, you will love this ranch seasoning mix recipe too! For years I have always been the person who brought the veggie platter to picnics. When pressed for time a veggie tray is so quick and easy to whip up. I never was one to purchase store bought platters as I never really cared for the store ranch dressing they include with the prepackaged platters.
Also Check: Hersheys Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
Can You Use Ranch Dressing Instead Of Ranch Seasoning
Ranch dressing can be used instead of dry ranch, although it all depends on your recipe. When substituting dry ranch for ranch dressing, have it in mind that 1 1/2 tablespoons Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix should serve as a substitute for a 1-ounce store-bought packet in recipes calling for dry ranch seasoning.
Read Also: Campbells Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Weight Watchers 1 Point Taco Soup Recipe
The recipe has been adapted from Weight Watchers and is similar to their zero point taco soup recipe, except for a few ingredients. It will keep your body warm while providing nutrients, all without the extra calories of a regular Mexican chicken tortilla soup recipe.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup is a Hearty one pot meal filled with chicken, tomatoes, beans, and corn and bursting with mouthwatering flavor.This healthy dish is a true crowd pleaser! I love that I get to make in my favorite appliance, the Instant Pot.. I love soup, and can eat it any time of the year, and its low in points!
Weight Watchers Taco Pie Recipe Diaries. Turkey Taco Salad Meal Planning Mommies. Healthy Oven Baked Turkey Tacos Recipe Diaries. Instant Pot Ground Turkey Tacos Killing Thyme. Ground Turkey Tacos Slender Kitchen. Turkey Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe 20 Minute Meal. Weight Watchers Taco Soup Real Housemoms.
Zero-point weight watchers taco soup is loaded with chicken breasts, cons, beans, tomatoes, and another seasoning. Easy to make and healthy dish that makes you feel happy at any time, thats why I love this weight watchers breakfast recipes so much. Get the recipe here.
What Are Seasoned Ranch Pretzels
Ranch Pretzels are a fun variation on your basic bag of store-bought pretzels. We took oil or melted butter, then added ranch dressing mix and a little garlic powder. We then coated the pretzels in the seasoning mixture and baked them in a warm oven. The results are amazing! Buttery, flavorful pretzels that taste so good you wont be able to stop eating them!
You May Like: Evaluate The Expression Calculator Soup
How Do You Make Pork Soft And Tender
How to Make Tender Pork Chops
The Most Delicious Rewards Program On The Planet
Its easy to earn rewards: Just keep doing what youre doing checking out recipes, reviewing them and sharing.
- Top Recipes
Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method.
Learn how ranch love conquered the world.
Dont Miss: Healthy Low Fat Dinner Recipes
Read Also: Parks And Nash Bone Broth Soup
How To Make Cream Of Chicken Pork Chops
Step 1. Add pork chops, cream of chicken soup, ranch packet, and cream cheese to the slow cooker.
Step 2. Cook on low for 2-3 hours until pork chops are tender and reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Step 3. Once finished cooking remove the pork chops and cover. Stir sauce until combined into a gravy. If you prefer a thinner sauce add chicken broth.
Step 4. Serve pork chops with gravy poured on top.
What They Say About This Recipe
This is my favorite too, except Ive never used the ranch dressing mix! Might have to try that.I originally heard of this soup as Friendship Soup, kinda like Stone soup. When a bunch of women gathered together, each one would bring one part of the ingredients. Two cans of beans, the tomatoes, whatever. The soup can actually be cooked quite quickly on the stove top while the women did whatever they came together to do. Lunch was served pretty quickly and no one person footed the bill for the entire meal.
ginny, we have served it at birthday parties, too.lisa, the ranch gives it a neat tangy twist. I love the idea of making it into a stone soup. the kids make stone soup often at school, but this way would taste a lot better.xox
I have been making this recipe for years but with 2 changes. My recipes calls for adding 3 cups of water . And then also after dishing it upwe break tortilla chips up to throw in our bowls. It adds the last flavor of taco to the whole thing. Love your blog and your sense of humor! Shelly
This ones excellent. Made it a bazillion times, myself! Its always better the next day. Love it!Ive not tried the ranch though, so next time, Ill totally do that!
I love this soup and make it quite often, the only thing I do different is I use black beans instead of pinto beans. But it is good either way. Another thing that is good about this recipe very low fat !
sure! give it a try!xox
Also Check: 7 Day Soup Diet Plan
Taco Soup With Ranch Dressing
Taco Soup with Ranch Dressing is about the easiest soup you can make. Ground Beef, 5 cans of beans and vegetables and a flavorful tomato broth. Youve got the easiest soup recipe ever. And its flat out delicious. Be ready to share the recipe because theyll ask.
This past week, I needed a dinner that would be ready in a jif, and I mean a New York minute jif. And if I couldnt come up with something that was quick, I knew Id find myself at our local Oriental takeout place $40 plus lighter. Enter Easy Taco Soup.
Working late, God Daughter Stephanie scheduled for dinner, Monday night Footaball kickoff at 6:30.Good ol Easy Taco Soup to the rescue.
Read Also: Red Potatoes And Lipton Onion Soup Mix
How To Make Beas Taco Soup
- 1Brown ground beef & onions & drain. Mix the dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix & Taco Seasoning Mix with meat. Add all other ingredients.
- 2At this point you can transfer to a crockpot and cook on high for a couple of hours or so or on low for several hours. ORyou can leave on stove top, bring to a boil then cook on medium-low for a couple of hours.
- 3TOPPINGS: serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, Tostitos, nacho chips or Fritos on top.
- 4*Sometimes I use creamed corn and this works very well. I have also used frozen corn but I do add about 1/2 cup water. Also, I use my own frozen tomatoes . This is a recipe you can play around with.
- 5CHECK OUT JOYCE NEWMANS HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING:https://www.justapinch.com/recipe/joyce-newman/taco-seasoning/quick-easy-healthy-chicken?page=1#comment573920
- Last Step: Dont forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And dont forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Don’t Miss: Sodium In Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Can You Make This Dip In Advance
One of the most common questions I get about party dips is whether or not you can make them in advance. I totally understand why someone would want to do this, as its easier to prepare treats for a party the night before than scrambling to get everything done the day of the event.
The good news is that the answer to this question is almost always yes, and that is the case for this dip.
To refrigerate this dip: Add dip to a bowl with a sealable lid. Secure lid and store in the refrigerator for up to two days. When ready to serve, you can set the dip out immediately theres no need to let it get to room temperature first. This dip is best served chilled.
Due to the combination of veggies, cheese, and dairy in this recipe, freezing this dip is not recommended.
Ranch Pretzel Recipe Ingredient Notes
This is a great recipe for experimenting with and adjustingit to your liking. Here are a few ingredient notes and suggestions.
Ranch Dressing We like buying a large bottle of ranch dressing mix. Sometimes you want a bolder ranch flavor. This makes it easy to adjust the amount of ranch used on the pretzels. You can find a big bottle of ranch online HERE.
Pretzels Gluten free pretzels seem to come in smaller portioned bags, unlike the conventional ones. Snyders of Hanover is a good gluten free brand that you can find HERE and it is reasonably priced.
Butter vs Oil I use butter in my recipe because Ilike the buttery taste the pretzels get from it. You could use a neutral oilsuch as canola or vegetable. Substitutethe 4 Tablespoons of Butter for 4 Tablespoons of oil.
The Spices Maybe you want more dill or less garlicon your pretzels? No problem, adjust the spice amounts at will.
Don’t Miss: Silverware Sets With Soup Spoons
Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe
If you love Taco Tuesday youll love this easy Crockpot taco soup! Its perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy.
This recipe is packed with flavor that the entire family will enjoy. Even my picky eaters enjoy a warm bowl of easy peasy taco soup.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and well send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Top it off with cheese, cream cheese, and tortilla strips, and youll have classic comfort food.
Read Also: Solvang Split Pea Soup
More About Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipes
ZERO POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS VEGETABLE SOUP SLENDER KITCHEN
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, and garlic. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the onion begins to become translucent. If veggies begin to burn at all, add a few tablespoons of water or broth.
- Add the cabbage, green beans, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, canned tomatoes, and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes until the cabbage is just tender.
ZERO POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS TACO SOUP SLENDER KITCHEN
- Slow Cooker Option: Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours . Remove the chicken and shred or chop.
- Stovetop: Add a touch of olive to a large soup pot. Cook the onions for 6-8 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. To keep the chicken as tender as possible, I like to remove it after 12-15 minutes when it is cooked through. Then I shred or chop it and add it back to the soup before serving.
EASY TACO SOUP RECIPE | WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY RECIPES
WEIGHT WATCHERS SLOW COOKER TACO SOUP RECIPE DIARIES
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS TACO SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS TACO RECIPES | YUMMLY
TACO SOUP RECIPE FOR SLOW COOKER OR STOVE TOP | SIMPLE
Also Check: How To Make Canned Tomato Soup