Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This main course salad features marinated chicken, a rich, Caesar-style dressing and crunchy croutons. Perfect for any summer lunchtime.
What youll need
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 3/4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons or Caesar croutons
How to make Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Stir the soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper and 3 tablespoons of cheese in a shallow non-metallic dish or gallon size re-sealable plastic bag. Reserve 1 1/4 cups for dressing. Add the chicken to the remaining soup mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Move the chicken to a cutting board. Thinly slice the chicken.
- Place the lettuce and chicken into a large bowl.
- Add the reserved dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the croutons and remaining cheese.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
Add some crusty bread to dip into the soup or serve the soup in bread bowls to make it a complete meal. This soup is clean tasting without any thickeners or corn starch in it. But if you like a thicker creamy chicken mushroom soup, just simmer it for a little longer or add your choice of thickener.
This recipe was originally published in 2014 and re-published in 2020 with new photos and an awesome video!
Wonderful Meal Idea For All The Family
Anyone who loves chicken breast and creamy sauces will like this. If you want to tweak it further, consider adding some minced fresh garlic or even fresh herbs. Tarragon would go well with the chicken or even basil.
Chicken pairs with cream of chicken soup, poultry seasoning and milk Bake the chicken in this mixture and the result is a comfort food style dinner which is amazing with potatoes, pasta or rice.
- Victoria Haneveer
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 10 3/4 oz milk
- 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
Also Check: Pot Roast Using Onion Soup Mix
Simple Creamy Chicken Risotto
Sometimes its the simple things that taste the best. Take our Creamy Chicken Risotto for example This main-dish risotto is chock full of chicken, carrots and green onion. Its creamy, delicious, and requires very little stirring.
What youll need
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
How to Make Simple Creamy Chicken Risotto
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, broth, water, carrot, green onions and cheese in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Chicken & Rice Dinner
In a rush? Unfortunately, most people are these days, but that doesnt mean you must sacrifice a great dinner to get on with your busy schedule.
If home-cooked meals seem like too much effort these days, try this 15-minute chicken and rice dinner. Its a healthy start to the end of the day with chicken, vegetables, and rice all in one.
You dont have to dirty up more dishes as all it takes is one skillet.
As a tip to make this dinner prep go even quicker, use instant rice brown or white, whichever you prefer! A can of Campbells cream of chicken soup adds texture to this recipe, and using 1 ½ cups of instant rice instead of 2 will give you a creamier outcome.
You May Like: Does Lipton Onion Soup Mix Have Msg
Easy Recipes With A Pantry Staple
Since we are all at home cooking out of our pantry, I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes that are made with Cream of Chicken Soup. Cream of Chicken Soup is a staple in our house. I always have a few cans on hand to be able to whip up a quick casserole or soup.
Today I am sharing 15 of our favorite recipes made with a can of Cream of Chicken Soup. Ive got pork, beef, and chicken recipes. All of the recipes are super easy to make and use everyday ingredients. Im sure you have most, if not all, of them all in the house now.
If you dont have Cream of Chicken Soup, you can substitute Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Celery Soup. Any cream of soup will work fine. If want to see all of our recipes that have Cream of Chicken Soup in them, you can check them out here:
Dont like to use the canned stuff? Make sure to check out our recipe for Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup:
Cause Ain’t Nobody Got Time To Make Homemade Soup
Get more Spoon in your feed.
Weve all been there before. You head to the cupboard, looking for food. Your stash of mac n cheese is dangerously low and youve been living the ramen life for three consecutive daysits time to explore other options. You stare blankly at the shelves, waiting for something to catch your eye. Whats that, behind the half empty bag of Cool Ranch Doritos? A can of soup.
Now that the polar vortex is back, its time for soup to reclaim its place in our hearts as a favorite go-to meal. Most college students dont have extra time to slave over a pot of homemade soup every week, yet not everyone is a fan of canned soup. The mystery meat and slimy vegetables in canned soup can be questionable, so here are six quick and simple ways to turn your soup from canned to gourmet.
Don’t Miss: Campbells Mushroom Soup Gluten Free
Best Cream Of Chicken Recipes
Cream of Chicken is considered a healthy alternative to red meat, which can damage the body when eaten too often. It works as both the centerpiece of a dish or simple, savory addition.
But its easy to get sick of tired recipes like grilled chicken or even fried chicken, both of which can dry out easily. Luckily, you can make almost any chicken dish creamy, delicious, and unforgettable with a few secret ingredients!
The best thing about creamy chicken dishes is that they guarantee you wont eat a dry, flavorless chicken breast.
Weve included some family favorites as well as some twists on classics to spice up your nights.
Wondering just how versatile chicken really is? Check out our 17 top cream of chicken recipes below, with some added tips and tricks to get as much flavor as you can out of each one!
Storing Homemade Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup
This should be good in the refrigerator for about a week, depending on the freshness of your ingredients.
Whether you are avoiding a bunch of sketchy ingredients you cannot pronounce, or if you want to skip the extra trip to the storethis is a fantastic substitute for condensed cream soup. I have tried it in just about every recipe that I previous used canned condensed soup in. And it works great!
You May Like: Italian Wedding Soup Origin
Chicken And Rice Casserole
If youre looking for a more traditional take on the Crack Chicken and Rice Casserole listed earlier, youve found it here.
Casseroles are known for being both hearty and easy to make, requiring little prep time to turn out a full meal.
This recipe includes 8 simple ingredients, most of which you probably have stocked up at home already!
If youre really in a crunch for time, substitute the chicken breasts for store-made rotisserie chicken. And if youre the kind of person who enjoys a little crispiness on their casseroles, try sprinkling breadcrumbs on top.
Slow Cooked Chicken With Wild Rice
Welcome to the Top 5! Fill your house with the delicious smell of simmering dinner with our favourite slow cooker recipe. This easy-to-prepare recipe takes its time to make sure that the chicken is succulent and delicious every time.
What youll need
- 5 large carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- 170g seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1kg pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
How to make Slow Cooked Chicken With Wild Rice
- Stir the soup, water, carrots and rice with seasoning packet in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Season the chicken as desired. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Don’t Miss: Campbells Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole Recipes
Best Chicken Soup To Warm The Soul
Though this chicken mushroom soup has a decadent dose of whipping cream, you can substitute with low fat milk, though the texture and flavor of the soup will be less rich and decadent. Weve tried it with both and results a are always still delicious! For added flavor, use boneless chicken thighs or use boneless skinless chicken breasts for a slightly lower fat version. The reason why this recipe has so much flavor is because we sauté the chicken first, which brings out a ton of flavor and aroma to the soup. So rather than just boil the chicken, this creamy mushroom soup simmers on low heat with fragrant sautéed chicken and mushrooms! The recipe uses dried herbs, but if youre able to source fresh herbs, thats even better! The fresh herbs will make this soup even brighter and fresher.
How Do You Make Gluten Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
First, saute your chicken in the oil or butter.
Even if you uare using already cooked chicken, this will help to flavor your cream of chicken soup.
Add your gluten free flour to the oil and chicken to make a gluten free roux.
Stir the gluten free flour into the fat and cook until it starts to turn golden and smells slightly nutty.
Youre still making a blonde roux, and not cooking it to a dark brown color.
You want your gluten free roux to have lots of thickening power , while taking advantage of the flavor that you get from toasting the flour.
Cooking the flour keeps your cream of chicken soup from tasting like a floury paste.
Then add the broth and milk and bring it to a simmer.
Let it simmer until thickened,
It will thicken up even more as it cools.
Now your gluten free condensed cream of chicken soup is ready to use in all your favorite recipes!
Don’t Miss: Campbells Recipes Chicken And Rice
Creamy Shortcut Chicken And Vegetable Biryani
Delightfully simple, our Chicken and Vegetable Biryani is a flavour packed dish that youre bound to love. Using our Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup to take the sauce to the next level.
What Youll Need
- 3 large skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 3 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g butter
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 green pepper, deseeded, cored and finely chopped
- 1 295g can Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 350g basmati rice, rinsed well and drained
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Fresh coriander to garnish
How to make Creamy Shortcut Chicken And Vegetable Biryani
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken over a high heat for 6-7 minutes until lightly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside
- Add the onions and fry for 8-10 minutes until golden and caramelised
- Add the garlic, if using, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove half the onions and set aside
- Add the curry powder and pepper to the remaining onions and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously. Return the chicken to the pan with the soup and add 150ml / ¼ pint water. Bring to the boil and stir well
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Drain well and tip over the chicken mixture so it is covered
- Mix together the ground turmeric and 1 tbsp water. Drizzle randomly over the top of the rice
- Cover with a tightly fitting lid and cook for 10 minutes
- Fluff up with a fork and serve scattered with the remaining onions and coriander, if using
Chicken Soup Recipe In The Worlds And Phrases Differ From Each Other
It depends on what you want to achieve when selecting a chicken soup recipe in the world type. The small size of chicken soup recipe in the worlds makes them versatile. It is possible to carry small items in pockets. My pocket did not fit it, despite its size.
With wide margins, you can roll down a page easily. Poor-quality chicken soup recipe in the worlds have no place in search engine optimization.
Don’t Miss: Lipton Onion Soup Pot Roast Recipe
What Ingredients Do You Need You Make Gluten Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
Making cream of chicken soup gluten free is quick and easy.
It takes less than ten minutes, and you only need a few ingredients.
To make gluten free condensed cream of chicken soup youll need:
- Oil or butter. I like using olive oil because it adds a subtle fruity flavor, and is a healthy cooking oil. If you are making your cream of chicken soup with dairy, butter should be your first choice.
- Cooked, shredded chicken. Leftover rotisserie chicken, or even drained canned chicken will work! You can also chop up some raw chicken and cook it until golden brown right in the pan.
- Gluten free flour. The gluten free flour acts as the thickener to make the gluten free roux. I used my gluten free flour blend, but you can use just rice flour, or any gluten free flour blend in your pantry. Youll have best results if you use a gluten free flour that doesnt have xanthan or guar gum in it.
- Broth. I used chicken broth however, if you prefer you can use vegetable broth.
- Milk. I used an unsweetened plain coconut milk this time, but Ive used unsweetened plain almond milk in the past. You can also use dairy milk, or lactose free milk. As long as you dont use a sweetened vanilla flavored milk, you should be set.
- Salt and pepper. Essential if you dont want your soup to taste bland.
Cream Of Chicken Soup
I literally stood in my kitchen with an open can of condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, and a pot of this homemade version, and took a spoon to each one to perform a very serious taste-test to compare the two.
All of a sudden, I was hyper-aware as to how processed it tasted from a can compared to the soothing and comforting homemade version.
Since this recipe is freezer-friendly and can be easily stored in can-sized portions, I think we should all try to take our cooking to the next level by making our favorite casseroles and soups with this Cream of Chicken Soup recipe whenever we can.
Also Check: Campbell’s One Dish Chicken And Rice Bake
Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
You see chicken pasta bakes all the time, but this rice bake from Six Sisters Stuff mix it up a bit to create a delicious, filling and easy to cook dish.
What youll need
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless large boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
How To make Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 375°C.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, broccoli and onion powder in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on top and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on the top of the chicken and rice. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese and cover again with the foil. Place it on the counter top for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Gluten Free Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipe
So many delicious recipes call for a can of cream of chicken soup. Things like green bean casserole and cheesy potatoes use canned soup as a shortcut, and it isn’t always easy to know what to use instead.
Having a simple recipe for homemade gluten free cream of chicken soup will make your life and your cooking for holidays and homemade meals so much easier.
This recipe for gluten free cream of chicken soup only takes 20 minutes to make in one pan on the stove. Make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to cook with it.
Read Also: Whats In French Onion Dip
Can You Freeze Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup
Yes! To freeze, allow the soup to cool completely and then store in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 months.
To use, remove from the freezer and allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Then, allow to reach room temperature prior to using, or defrost in the microwave on 50% at 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval.
Top 10 Best Chicken Soup Recipe In The World Picks For 2022
This article will help you choose best chicken soup recipe in the world much faster. By using this guide, you can find exactly what you’re looking for. You can expect a seamless shopping experience from us!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Recommended Reading: Red Lentil Soup Melissa Clark