Organic Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup
A savoury base of mushrooms combined with garlic and crème fraiche from our local farms deliver a delicious, robust flavour that your family is sure to love. Get creative in the kitchen! As versatile as it is delicious, our Cream of Mushroom Soup is a rich and creamy as a base for soups, casseroles and sauces.* Vegetarian* Gluten Free
WATER, MUSHROOMS*, CREME FRAICHE * , RICE STARCH*, RICE FLOUR*, SEA SALT, ONION POWDER*, GARLIC POWDER*. *ORGANIC
Harvested each fall, our butternut squash is simmered slowly to bring out its natural sweetness and smooth texture. Ginger, onion and garlic mingle with cinnamon and nutmeg for a creamy, flavourful soup with a hint of nuttiness. Vegan and gluten-free.
BUTTERNUTPUREE*, WATER, SOYMILK *, CANE SUGAR*, SEA SALT, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL*, RICE FLOUR*, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONION POWDER*, GARLIC POWDER*, GINGER*, NUTMEG*, CINNAMON*. *ORGANIC.
Transfer The Soup To A Blender And Add A Few More Essential Ingredients
I always recommend using your stand blender for soups , because stand blenders produce much creamier soups.
Now, were going to add a few key ingredients: Great Northern beans , butter , a little sugar , salt and pepper. I dont add sugar to savory dishes often, but just 1 teaspoon makes a big difference.
Tip: This recipe wont use up a whole can of beans. You can freeze the leftover rinsed and drained beans in a resealable bag for future batches of soup.
Wolfgang Puck Organic Tomato Basil Bisque
When we saw this brand on the shelves, we had to try it since Wolfgangs chicken soup won our chicken soup taste test. While this soup didnt quite snag the top spot, it is another top pick. Its rich, mild tomato flavor mingled with fresh herbs came through in a big way. It was perfect with the buttery grilled cheese.
Read Also: Campbell’s Chicken Vegetable Soup
Choosing Tomatoes And Storing Tomatoes
- Look for evenly colored, bright red tomatoes. Those are key indicators for ripeness.
- Non-shriveled, green stems.
- Avoid refrigerating tomatoes. They become mealy. If possible store them in a dark, cool place at 55 – 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid stacking the tomatoes. The top part around the stem tends to bruise most easily.
Can You Freeze This Tomato Soup Recipe
This recipe makes a whole big pot of soup so if youre not going to use all of it you can freeze it for another meal!
The best way to freeze any sup with dairy is to leave the dairy product out of the last step. If youre using heavy cream the soup will freeze fine but milk is better when added fresh to the recipe.
Once you defrost your soup just heat in a pot until warm, stir in the whole milk and serve!
This soup recipe can be on the table in less than 30, so you can make it ahead of time or make it right before you need dinner! This isnt one of those recipes that gets better as it sits so if you need dinner ASAP, this is the soup for you!
You May Like: The Best Soup For Weight Loss
Easy Tomato Soup Recipe
This Creamy Tomato Soup is easy, comforting, and has a rich flavor profile. Watch the easy video tutorial and youll be craving a bowl of tomato soup paired with a gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
My husband never loved tomato soup until he tried this Creamy Tomato Soup. The addition of parmesan and just 1/2 cup of cream makes it so satisfying. Its also a quick and easy 30-minute soup that keeps well in the fridge. We love it all year round and whip up a batch any time we are craving Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
How To Make Tomato Soup
Pro Tip: If you prefer a chunky soup with bits of tomato , you can skip the blending step and proceed with adding cream and parmesan then season to taste.
Don’t Miss: Joe’s Home Of Soup Dumplings
Coming From Someone Who Doesnt Really Like Tomato Soup
Roasted red pepper tomato soup, by pacific foods, was one of the samples that . The fruitist blueberries · motor city pizza co. Passionate penny pincher is the #1 source printable & online coupons! Ripe tomatoes, organic milk, and a warm blend of spices round out the flavor for a zesty tomato soup that tastes like summer. At pacific foods, we believe in . One of the things i love to do at costco is try their samples. Pacific foods organic roasted red pepper and tomato soup $.71 each. · ore ida extra crispy fast food fries · pacific foods roasted red pepper & tomato soup · other . Find quality natural & organic products to add to your shopping . This roasted red pepper tomato soup comes together quickly, is bursting with fabulous flavor and is loaded with lots of healthy veggies! Coming from someone who doesnt really like tomato soup. Reduced fat milk , filtered water, tomato paste , red bell peppers , cane sugar , roasted . Holy crap, this is one of the best soups ive ever had. Shop for pacific foods organic roasted red pepper & tomato soup at marianos.
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Stuffed Chicken â Mad About Food from images.squarespace-cdn.com
Recommended Reading: Campbells Soup Chicken And Rice Bake Recipe
A Recipe For One Or Two
The recipe makes a little over 1½ cups of soup, which is one very large serving or the perfect amount to split with someone when served alongside a grilled cheese sandwich or homemade panini.
I say go with option two, because theres nothing like dipping toasty bread and cheese in homemade soup no matter what the weather is like outside.
Don’t Miss: Soup Kitchen Volunteer Long Island
Tomato And Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Creamy tomato and roasted red pepper soup made with roasted fresh tomatoes and red peppers is a silky comfort food soup at its simple best.
If youve ever shopped at a Trader Joes, its likely youve spied their tomato and roasted red pepper soup after being served a sample in a little paper cup. One sip is all that was needed to sway me into buying a box. But now that Ive dialed in the recipe, I just make it at home instead.
Right next to my tomato basil soup, this tomato and roasted red pepper soup flies high at the top of my daughters favorite soups list. What makes this soup special is not only the deep tomato flavor at the forefront, but the roasted red peppers that double down on tomatos inherent sweetness.
What I really love about this soup is you can totally meal prep it by making the roasted tomatoes and peppers ahead of time then stashing them in the fridge or freezer. Later, just add milk and herbs, and boom! Soup is served! Creamy, smooth, and mild, this soup is everything you want in a bowl of slurpable comfort food.
Low Sodium Organic Chicken Broth
Its the perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavour. Use as a base for soups, risottos and pasta dishes.
CHICKEN BROTH *, CHICKEN FLAVOUR*, CANE SUGAR*, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER*. *ORGANIC.
Don’t Miss: Tomato Soup With Fresh Tomatoes
Can I Use Fresh Tomatoes Rather Than Canned
Yes you can, although I havent tried it yet so cant give you too many specifics. You are going to want to roast your tomatoes. Take about 3 and ½ pounds fresh tomatoes, roughly chop, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper, and roast on a pan for about 30 minutes at 450. Then broil for a minute to give them char, and use the tomatoes in place of the canned tomatoes in this recipe!
Campbells Creamy Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl
Campbells Creamy Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl
This tomato soup comes in the easy to open bowls which are microwave safe.
It can be used for on-the-go and for home, school or work.
This tomato soup is not only delicious but also great for different dishes.
In these sealed bowls the flavor remains fresh and the easy to open lids dont cause mess whenever you open these.
Read Also: Low Sodium Cream Of Celery Soup
Can Tomato Soup Cause Stomach Problems
Because eating too many tomatoes can cause acid reflux or heart burn, similarly, the tomato-based soups or sauces should be taken in limits. Many studies suggest that, too much of the tomato soup may upset your stomach. Another reason can be if you are allergic to the tomatoes, you might notice skin allergies or rashes, and thus would have to discontinue the tomato based soups or take in limitations.
Recommended Reading: Amys Light In Sodium Soups
Can Tomato Soup Go Bad
It depends on storage. The canned tomato soup once opened would remain good for 3 to 4 days in the freezer. However, properly stored tomato soup in the freezer can last for about 6 months or more. While, to know if the soup has gone bad is its odor, which can be the way to know if it is time to discard the soup.
Dont Miss: Can You Lose Weight Eating Soup
Don’t Miss: Lipton Onion Soup Baked Potatoes
Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
Natures bounty is captured in our rich, organic vegetable broth thats a perfect start to so many dishes. Weve simmered savoury leeks, onions and garlic, adding carrots and celery and vine-ripened tomatoes for garden fresh flavour.
WATER, CARROTS*, TOMATOES*, CELERY*, ONIONS*, GARLIC*, LEEKS*, SEA SALT, BAY LEAVES*, PARSLEY*, THYME*. *ORGANIC.
What Are The Calories In Tomato Soup
In this tomato soup there are 163 calories in each serving and a serving is one cup. You can definitely cut down on the butter if you want it even lower in calories or replace the chicken broth with water.
To be totally honest this soup is good plain, but add a little Parmesan and basilI mean come on.
Now we make this easy recipe all the time! At least once a month, more in the winter.
Don’t Miss: Campbell’s Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
Why Is There Sugar In This Soup
With many of our soups, primary ingredients such as milk, tomatoes or red peppers all contain naturally occurring sugar. We try to keep added sugar to a minimum in our soups. When cane sugar is present in the ingredient list, our intent is to use this ingredient to help balance the flavors of the soup.
What To Serve With Tomato Soup:
This tomato soup is amazing as-is, but everyone knows a little something cheesy or carby makes all the difference in a comforting tomato soup.
- Grilled Cheese. Did I even need to list this one? Grilled cheese is the quintessential tomato soup pairing, and for good reason. Cheesy, buttery, and utterly delicious, grilled cheese makes the perfect dunker.
- Cheese Crackers. Goldfish, cheez-its, or any kind of cheddar snack works awesome as a tomato soup topping. Why add plain crackers to soup when they can be cheese-flavored, right?
- Homemade Bread. Nothing quite compliments homemade soup as much as fresh, homemade bread. Serve this tomato soup with a slice of No-Knead Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia, Homemade Garlic Naan, or even Homemade Bread to sop it all up.
- Burrata Cheese. Its not a traditional pairing, but trust me when I say a hefty spoon of burrata cheese and a drizzle of balsamic reduction is one of the tastiest ways imaginable to eat tomato soup!
Don’t Miss: Potato Soup Using Instant Potatoes
Why Youll Love This Tomato Soup
Here are four reasons why this tomato soup recipe will become your new favorite:
- This recipe offers classic homemade tomato soup flavor, and its made with basic pantry ingredients. Winning!
- Its rich and creamy, yet cream-less. It uses a combination of white beans and butter to achieve this feat.
- This soup is special diet-friendly. Its gluten free, since it doesnt need any flour for thickening. Its also easily made vegansee the recipe notes.
- You can turn this recipe into tomato basil soup, if you have fresh basil on hand. It couldnt be easier.
How To Make Homemade Tomato Soup:
The amazing thing about this soup is that its got that comforting quality like you spent all day working on it, but it really only requires a few minutes of active effort. Seriously! I called it Easy Roasted Tomato Soup for a reason!
Also Check: Case Of Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup
Organic Creamy Tomato Soup 32 Fl Oz
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
Also Check: Knorr Spinach Dip Gluten Free
How To Make Homemade Tomato Soup
1. Melt butter and cook onions until softened. You dont want to brown the onions, so make sure youre cooking them over a nice medium heat and turn the heat down if at any time they begin to darken instead of soften.
2. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until golden and aromatic. This helps bring out the flavor of the garlic and pepper flakes before you add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add tomatoes and broth/water, bring to a simmer, and cook for about 15 minutes.
4. Use an immersion blender or countertop blender to blend the soup until smooth. If using a countertop blender, be sure to cool the soup slightly before blending so its safe to handle.
5. Stir in heavy cream. If the soup is thicker than youd like, stir in just a bit of chicken broth or water. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
Recommended Reading: What Is Chicken Tortilla Soup
Roasted Tomato Soup Ingredients And Substitutions:
- Tomatoes I love to use Roma tomatoes but you can really use any kind you want, or a variety. A smattering of cherry or grape tomatoes add a nice punch of flavor and sweetness!
- Onion any onion will do! White, yellow, red, or scallions.
- Oil I like to use canola oil for this recipe as it has a neutral flavor and higher smoke point. If you prefer to use olive oil, you will need to reduce the cooking temperature to 375 and roast for a longer time.
- Seasonings and herbs garlic, salt, pepper, and fresh basil are all you really need! Feel free to experiment with other herbs you have growing in your garden, like parsley, thyme, rosemary or dill.
- Evaporated milk I like to use evaporated milk or cream because a little goes a long way and gives this soup a rich, creamy flavor. You can omit, use a lower fat milk , lactose free cream, or another dairy free milk, but keep in mind that those will change the flavor somewhat.
- Parmesan cheese I love the sharp, tangy flavor of Parmesan cheese with tomatoes, but Romano and Asiago are great options as well.
- Tomato paste to bump up the tomato flavor! You could leave this out but it really makes for a flavorful soup.
- Sugar dont skip it! A little bit of sugar helps to balance out the acidity of the tomatoes.
Organic Black Bean & Kale Soup
Fiber-rich black beans and kale are the stars in our Organic Spicy Black Bean & Kale soup. Loaded with nutritionally dense ingredients, and with a mildly spicy kick, it will be hard to stop with just one bowl.
WATER, COOKED BLACK BEANS*, TOMATOES*, KALE*, ONION*, CORN STARCH*, CARROTS*, CELERY*, CIDER VINEGAR*, SEA SALT, CHILI POWDER *, GARLIC*, SPICES*. *ORGANIC
You May Like: Brisket With Onion Soup Mix And Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Don’t Miss: Dash And Albert Stone Soup Rug