Our 18 Best Potato Casserole Recipes
Cook cubed potatoes about 15 minutes. Dice cooked ham. Layer potatoes in a 9×13-inch baking dish, pepper and salt to taste. Layer ham over potatoes. Blend whipping cream, cheese and horseradish then spread mixture over the ham layer. Bake 30 minutes at 350.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar, hash brown potatoes and the onion mixture. Transfer to a greased three-quart casserole dish. Cover the casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, place the remaining 6 tablespoons of butter in a small bowl. Cover and microwave for 45 to 60 seconds until melted.
Preheat oven to 375F. Dump cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large mixing bowl. Stir until fully combined. Add the green beans and carrots to the bowl. Stir until the green beans and carrots are fully coated in the soup mixture. Add 1 cup of the Frenchs fried onions to the bowl and stir again.
10 · 60 minutes · This popular recipe for Bacon Hash Brown Casserole says it all in the name- its a creamy, cheesy, comforting bake full of potatoes and bacon. But, we balance out all that indulgence with the addition of 3 cups of broccoli, so you have all that flavor with some extra veggie nutrition!
You May Like: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas With Cream Of Chicken Soup
Campbells Chicken And Rice Recipe Notes
- Food Handling: A reminder to handle raw chicken appropriately and disinfect hands and cooking utensils properly.
- Stirring in the soup: Using a fork or a whisk, I mix just the soup and water together first until the soup is diluted. Then, add the rice and the spices and stir them until theyre well distributed.
- The foil: make sure you have a tight seal with the foil. The chicken will put quite a bit of moisture into the mix as it cooks and adds delicious flavor, so make sure you get the foil back on tightly after adding the chicken. Use oven mitts to fold the foil around the hot pan.
- Spices: This old school chicken and rice casserole is not overly spiced. If you want to add a bit of heat, consider some crushed red pepper. A pinch of garlic, cumin, or rosemary are all good options as well.
Fully Loaded Chicken And Potato Casserole
With this easy casserole recipe, you can turn a bag of frozen hash browns into something truly amazing. Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole is a hash brown casserole with chicken, a delicious soup mixture, and cheddar cheese. The dish is topped off with crumbled bacon and green onion, so it looks and tastes absolutely irresistible. What’s even better, with just 10 minutes of preparation time you have a complete dinner in the oven.
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen diced potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or green onion, chopped
Thanks for your comment. Don’t forget to share!
May 22, 2018
May 30, 2017
Also Check: Chicken Rice And Mushroom Soup Recipe
How To Make Easychili Recipes
I learned how to make easy chili recipes for those who do not have a lot of time to cook. Many chili zealots claim you cannot produce a quality pot of chili without hours of cooking time.
Personally, I have tasted others and I have learned to make easy chili recipes that were really good. These recipes were easy and quickly thrown together. By using canned products and good spices a flavorful product can be achieved in a short time.
I believe the following old recipes that I have used may have come from Campbells Soup but I am not sure. You can learn how to make easy chili recipes by using these. The first one is very versatile by substituting different ingredients to suit your taste.
Read Also: Mexico Chiquito Cheese Dip Recipe
Put It All Together And Bake
Next, place the beef mixture in your baking dish and top with the frozen tater tots and remaining cheddar cheese. Place it in the oven and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until tater tots are crisp and the cheese is golden brown.
A good sturdy pan to make your casserole is this 13×9 pan by Rachel Ray.
If youre wondering, yes, the tater tots stay crisp and delicious! Our family rates this recipe very high for ease and deliciousness!
If youre looking for a Crock-Pot Tater Tot Casserole recipe, we have one of those, too!
You May Like: Le Creuset Cast Iron Soup Pot
Cheesy Chicken Potato Casserole
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 110.5 oz canCampbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2cupsshredded Cheddar cheese or Colby Jack cheese
- ¼teaspoonground black pepper
- 128 oz pkgfrozen diced potatoes or hash brownsthawed
- 14 oz candiced jalapenos for less heat, substitute diced green chiles
- 3cupsshredded cooked chickenor 1 12.5-oz can premium chunk white chicken breast
- 5slicesbaconcooked and crumbled
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Our 18 Best Potato Casserole Recipes. Our top-rated potato casseroles are the perfect side dish or main entree for cool fall and winter nights. When you want comforting potato casseroles to place alongside roasts, chops, and other main dishes, these are recipes you need. Theyre filling, warming, and easy on the wallet.
In a small pot, heat the soup, butter or margarine and sour cream over low heat. Combine potatoes, green onion and 1 cup cheese into a large mixing bowl. Mix in the heated soup mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a 9×13 inch dish. Sprinkle one cup of cheese over the top of the casserole.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . In a large bowl mix together the frozen hash browns, onion, cheddar cheese, sour cream and salt. In a small bowl, stir the chicken and mushroom soups together. Pour the soups over the hash brown mixture and stir together.
Jills Hash Brown Casserole Campbells®. butter, 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, ground black pepper and 5 more. Country Hash Brown Casserole! Sweet Tea and Cornbread. crushed cornflakes, pepper, sour cream, butter, hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese and 4 more.
6 More. campbell cream of potato soup, half-and-half cream , whole kernel corn , sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained ,cut into 1/8 inch strips, shrimp, cooked, fresh chives or 2 tbsp basil, salt & pepper. 20 min, 7 ingredients. Imitation Crab Chowder.
Read Also: Potato Leek And Bacon Soup Recipe
Chicken Chimichangas Covered With Green Sauce
If youre craving a delicious Mexican food dish that is to die for, these chicken chimichangas are exactly what you need.
This makes the perfect weeknight meal, but we wont be mad at you if you cook it on the weekend.
With the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cream cheese, these chimichangas are so incredibly creamy.
Besides the creaminess, this recipe is loaded with cheesy flavor because it has Monterey Jack cheese and shredded cheddar cheese.
The only seasonings you need are the packet of taco seasoning mix, green olives, and jalapeno pepper. Sliced green onions are perfect for garnish.
If youre craving a big old pot of chili but dont have all of the ingredients for your regular recipe, this recipe is a good one to make.
In fact, it may actually win you over and become one of your favorite chili recipes.
This chili has just eight ingredients and that includes the spices.
Instead of canned tomatoes, you use a can of condensed tomato soup.
The only spice you need is chili powder, and the malt vinegar adds a surprisingly delightful kick.
Tomato Soup And Rice Casserole Recipes
Make and share this Cabbage Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Darlene Summers
- Brown ground beef in oil add onion,green pepper, salt and rice.
- Slice cabbage in bottom of casserole dish spread beef mixture over cabbage.
- Mix tomato soup and water add tomato sauce.
- Pour over cabbage and meat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.6, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 38.6, Sodium 643.8, Carbohydrate 18.3, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 8.6, Protein 13.5
Also Check: Golden Nest Swallow Nest Soup
Campbells Bacon Hash Brown Casserole
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can Campbells® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soupor Campbells® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
Heat the oven to 350°F. While the oven is heating, cook the bacon and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Spoon off any fat.
Stir the bacon mixture, soup, sour cream, 4 tablespoons butter, potatoes, broccoli, green onion and cheese in a large bowl. Season the mixture, if desired. Stir the panko and remaining butter in a small bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a lightly greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the panko mixture is golden brown.
THE LATEST RECIPES
Do You Have To Thaw The Hash Browns
In a word, yes. Using totally frozen hash browns will cause the dish to take quite a long time to bake and it wont brown and bubble up as nicely. If you didnt allow enough time to thaw them per the package instructions, you can always microwave them just be sure to drain before adding to the recipe.
Also Check: Meal Replacement Soups For Weight Loss
Loaded Nachos With Campbells Tomato Soup
Ideal fot those meal prep meals or those nights that youre looking to whip something up quick! These nachos are super easy and the bean filling can be made 2-3 days in advance. Plus, its a one- pot meal that the entire family will love. If you want to top up the protein, you can add some chicken or shrimp or meat of your choice on top.
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Variations
While this recipe is great as it is, you can always add or modify it to make it your own!
- Add some meat! Turn this carb-lovin side dish into a hearty, all-in-one dish by adding proteins like ham, bacon, or turkey slices. You can chop any leftover pork or beef and just toss them in!
- Aside from broccoli, you can other veggies like onions and cauliflower. You can also add some chives, spring onions, and parsley to garnish.
- Use herbs and spices to add more flavors. However, keep it simple as the mushroom soup is flavorful enough.
Don’t Miss: Lose 10 Pounds Cabbage Soup Diet
Best Cream Of Potato Soup Casserole Recipes
40. Baked Potato Casserole. Being a potato lover, I probably make this casserole recipe once a month at least. Its essentially mashed potatoes with all the fixings! Thanks to the evaporated milk, sour cream, and salt and pepper, the potatoes are wonderfully light, tender, and super flavorful. Just dont be shy with the toppings.
How to cook Hamburger Potato Casserole. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet, season with salt and pepper then cook until ground beef is cooked though and crumbled. Drain fat then set aside. Cut potatoes into thin slices .
Cream of Celery Soup with Bacon The Kitchn. vegetable stock, butter, celery stalks, onion, garlic, baking potato and 5 more. Guided. Easy Creamy Chicken and Potato Casserole Yummly. shredded cheddar cheese, extra virgin olive oil, salt, salt, paprika and 9 more.
Get best ever meatloaf recipe from food network deselect all 2 pounds ground beef 1 can campbells® condensed tomato soup 1 envelope dry onion soup and recipe mix 1/2 cup plain d. Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
Weve rounded up 100 fantastic casserole recipes to fit any taste, lifestyle, occasion, or budget. Whether youre looking for a chicken casserole, something with spice, or a delicious vegetarian option, weve got a few choices for you, so read on to discover 100 of our best casserole recipes.
Campbell S Soup Is Cutting Out All Artificial Flavors And
Campbell S Soup Brands. Here are a number of highest rated Campbell S Soup Brands pictures on internet. We identified it from honorable source. Its submitted by doling out in the best field. We believe this nice of Campbell S Soup Brands graphic could possibly be the most trending topic bearing in mind we part it in google help or facebook.
Don’t Miss: Augason Farms Creamy Potato Soup Mix
Why Youll Love This Recipe
- Pin This Recipe For Later!
Recommended Reading: Lipton Roast
How To Make Whole30
Whole30 people are genius at making recipes work for them. Try these substitutions for some of the ingredients.
- Palm shortening, avocado oil, coconut oil, or clarified butteryour choice
- Double up on the onion and garlic powder, if needed, to counterbalance the coconut flavor
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk, cream included
Instead of flour, thicken the soup in one of the following ways:
- Arrowroot powder, 2 tablespoons/recipe
Dont Miss: Crock Pot Roast French Onion Soup Mix
Read Also: Amy’s Low Sodium Tomato Soup
Key Steps For Tater Tot Casserole
1. Use onion soup mix to flavor the beef. To eliminate the need for canned soup and take away the extra step of cooking fresh onions, we turned to an envelope of soup mix. When added to the browned beef, the soup mix flavors the gravy that coats the beef and vegetables.2. Make a pan gravy. Adding just a little flour to the beef will thicken the broth and milk mixture, creating a creamy gravy that holds this casserole together.3. Bake until bubbly and golden. Once the beef and gravy are transferred to the casserole dish, top with frozen tater tots and bake until the gravy is bubbly and the tots are tender but crisp.
You May Like: Healthy Dinner Recipes For The Week
Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe
This Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe is a classic favorite of kids of all ages! Serve on toasted hamburger buns with potato chips and dill pickles.
Last week I was asked to make a large batch of sloppy joes to serve to a group of volunteers. The thing is, I wasnt sure how to make them and I dont think Ive ever made them for my family.
So, I asked my mom for her recipe and adapted it to make this Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Dont Miss: Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
Read Also: Le Creuset Soup Pot Vs Dutch Oven
Cheesy Potato Casserole With Bacon
Cheesy Potato Casserole with Bacon is a delicious side dish recipe made with frozen diced hash brown potatoes, Campbells condensed cream of bacon soup, shredded mozzarella, cheddar and crumbled bacon.
Cheesy Potato Casserole with Bacon is a hearty side dish recipe perfect for serving with holiday dinners or brunches.
This easy hash brown potato casserole is loaded with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
This potato side dish takes just under an hour from start to finish and serves eight people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you dont miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this potato bacon casserole, I started by dumping some Campbellss condensed cream of bacon soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large mixing bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some frozen diced hash brown potatoes to the bowl.
I stirred until the potatoes were well coated in the soup mixture.
Then I added some shredded mozzarella cheese, diced onions and crumbled bacon to the bowl.
I stirred well again.
Then I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the hash brown casserole for forty minutes.
I returned the dish to the oven until the cheddar cheese was completely melted.
Chicken And Rice Mushroom Soup Casserole
There is nothing more comforting than a savory casserole, and this chicken and rice casserole is all about flavor and simplicity.
In fact, there are only four ingredients in this chicken casserole, and one of them is cream of mushroom soup.
Besides the cream of mushroom soup, the onion soup mix also makes this an easy recipe to quickly pull together.
The recipe calls for long-grain white rice, but you can easily substitute brown rice in this recipe. Be sure to take into account that brown rice takes just a little longer to cook.
Read Also: Chicken Divan With Campbell’s Soup