Le Creuset Purple Cast Iron Soup Pot 45 Qt 26 Used
Seller:captchaos5100%, Location:Clermont, Florida, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:154598387101Le Creuset Purple Cast Iron Soup Pot 4.5 Qt 26 Used. Le Creuset Purple Cast Iron Soup Pot 4.5 Qt 26 Used. Condition:Used, Stove Type Compatibility:Electric, Gas, Induction, Brand:Le Creuset, Type:Dutch Oven, Capacity:4.5 qt, Color:Purple, Material:Cast Iron See More
- Popularity – 0 views, 0 views per day, 1 day on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available. More
What Size Is Le Creuset #14
Le Creuset size 14 is a small cast-iron casserole with a capacity of 1 US quart or 0.9 liters. Even though this small cooking pot is not a limited edition it is scarce.
It can be ordered through customer service on the Le Creuset website even though it is not displayed.
It can also be ordered exclusively through your nearest Le Creuset store.
Currently, in November 2019, the colors available are Cerise, Marseille Blue, and Satin Black.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven 45 Qt Flame
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Capacity: 4.2 liters
No more recommendations. Try adjusting your filters.
|32.5 x 25.2 x 16.6 cm 4.3 Kilograms|
|4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank|
You May Like: Organic Cream Of Chicken Soup
To Finish Le Creuset Dutch Oven Sizes By Letter
So now you know what the letters stamped on your Le Creuset Dutch ovens, pots, pans, braisers, skillets, and their lids mean.
After my research into this very interesting subject, I believe that you have a great reference here, all in one place, for all Le Creuset Dutch ovens, pots, pans, braisers, and skillets.
If you know that you want to purchase a Le Creuset Dutch Oven or just investigate purchasing a little more click here. Amazon has an extensive range with the best prices.
Above is the Le Creuset 9.5 quart Oval Dutch oven, Marine
One-Pot Cooking Rocks
What Is The Best Le Creuset Size To Choose
The best size Dutch oven to choose from will depend upon many variants. Including but not limited to the following.
- How many do you want to feed?
- What types of meals will you be preparing?
- Handling the Dutch oven safely. Weight when fully laden needs consideration.
Basic Quick Guide
- 3.5-quart Dutch oven will feed 1-2 people singles or a couple.
- 5.5-quart Dutch oven is suitable if you are feeding 2-3 people a small family or even empty nesters.
- 6-quart Dutch oven would comfortably feed 4 with leftovers.
- 7.25-quart Dutch oven would do the job better as there is a bit more room to work with. This size would suit a family of 4 to 6.
I have three more articles that cover Dutch oven sizes they will give you a wealth of information. In turn, this information will assist you in selecting the perfect Dutch oven for your particular needs.
- If you want a heap of great information about Le Creuset Dutch oven sizes in this article. To get there click here.
- A general Dutch Oven Size Chart article as well as more oven information. Click here to see it.
- To read an in-depth article about Lodge Dutch oven sizes click here. In this third article, you will pick a plethora of information about everything Dutch Ovens!
You May Like: Best Soup For Kidney Disease
Le Creuset Soup Pot Vs French Oven
Is there a point in having a Le Creuset Soup Pot if you already have a similarly-sized French Oven? I have a 5.5 quart oven. The 4.5 quart soup pots are very pretty, but I suspect that it wouldn’t fulfill many purposes that the French oven can’t. Would love to hear the thoughts of those who have both. Thanks!
What Do The Numbers On The Bottom Of Le Creuset Mean
The number on the underside of Le Creuset pieces ovens, braisers, skillets, and pans indicates the diameter of the piece in centimeters measured on the inside, not including the handles.
Le Creuset sizes by number can be used the same as Le Creuset sizes by letter. Meaning pieces are interchangeable you just need to match the sizes and numbers to get the correct fit. See the tables below
Also Check: Gluten Free Onion Soup Mix Walmart
What Size Is My Le Creuset
The number on the bottom of the different types of Le Creuset cookware refers to the inside diameter of the oven/pan/braiser/skillet.
If you need to check the size of your piece of cookware turn it over and check out the size of your Dutch oven. Then all you have to do is compare it to the Dutch oven size chart below and you will have your answer.
What Is The Letter On Le Creuset
The letter embedded on the cookware is there so you can match the correct lid to the right cooking pot, pan, braiser, skillet, or Dutch oven.
The idea is to be able to match your cookware with a letter on each corresponding piece of cookware and its lid of the same shape and size was effective. Until the company changed the sizes of ovens and pans.
Unfortunately, they still stamped the letter on the cookware which was previously used for the older pieces of cookware. Therefore, not all B lids will fit all the letter B pots.
You will note in the charts below that some of the Le Creuset pots and pans do not have a letter at all. Searching for the absolute correct corresponding markings turned up what I have charted below.
You May Like: Cream Of Chicken Soup Pot Pie
Here’s How Store Pickup Works:
When you add your item to cart, select the store pickup option and choose the store at which you’ll pick up your order.
We will notify you by email when the order is ready for pickup. You may opt in to text notifications as well during checkout.
Remember to bring Photo ID and your Order Number. Face coverings are required for in-store pickup.
Where Can You Find The Numbers
The numbers can be found on the base and underside of the lids of your Le Creuset cookware. Le Creuset founded their first French Oven in 1925 and over the years has had many designs and product additions.
As well as the purchase of another major competitor Les Hauts Fourneaux de Cousances in 1957. So it is no wonder the markings of the cookware over the past 93 years have become somewhat confusing to Le Creuset cookware owners.
Read Also: How To Send Soup In The Mail
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot 4 1/2
Made of enameled cast-iron, which ensures steady, even heating, the pot and lid lock in moisture for tender, succulent dishes. Whether filled with one-pot meal for four, macaroni and cheese for a potluck, or stew for a warming dinner, it yields delicious results and offers attractive tableside presentation. 6 ” high 13 3/4″ long with handles, 6 1/4 high with lid.
Long handles should be positioned safely where they do not hang over the front of the stove or other heat zones. Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creusets enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing.
Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner. An occasional cleaning with this product will also retain the new appearance of your pans. Never store pans while they are still damp.
If an issue exists please let us fix the problem before leaving negative or neutral feedback. At Redfo we are committed to protecting your privacy online.
- Shape: Round
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot
- Free Shipping
See delivery & pickup detailsHide delivery & pickup details
- Only available onlineShip this itemSchedule Your Delivery Date at CheckoutThis item is only available for shipping.
Enter Postal Code for a better delivery estimate.
Personalization of item is included in delivery estimate. Personalized items cannot be canceled or returned.Personalized items cannot be canceled or returned.X
Enter your ZIP Code for delivery and availability.
- Only available for store pick upFree Pickup In Store or Contactless CurbsidePlease wait while we locate your nearest store.
Please choose a different store.
Please choose a different store.
- This item is not available for store pickup.
Available in store within mile:
This product is not available in any stores within miles.
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item’s availability cannot be guaranteed.
You May Like: Plastic Soup Bowls With Lids
Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven 45 Qt
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel is chip, crack and stain resistant, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in moisture and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Dimensions: 10.1″L x 12.7″W x 6.5″H including lid and handles
- Capacity: 4.5 qt.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 45 Quart Soup Pot Flame
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid, essentially self-stirring contents while cooking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Recommended Reading: Meals To Make With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Where Is Le Creuset Made
The Le Creuset brand of cookware is made in France. Since the early 1920s Le Creuset has been lovingly casting iron with the very best materials available to them. This is why they are a premium brand.
It has always been said to choose your Le Creuset carefully because with care over the years it will become a family heirloom. Le Creuset has diversified throughout the years by not only continuing to cast iron and enamel it, but they have also moved into applying their quality manufacturing techniques to other materials.
Such as silicone, stainless steel, stoneware, and ceramics. Being able to apply their quality workmanship to other materials has allowed them to produce many other cooking appliances, utensils, and many other homeware pieces to support them. These include fondue-sets, tagines, plates, cups, and mugs just to name a few.
What Is The Largest Le Creuset Dutch Oven
As listed above the largest size Le Creuset Dutch oven is, in fact, an oval Dutch oven. It is identified by the number 40 and holds 15 Quarts or 14.1 Litres.
The largest size round Dutch oven is the 13.25 Quart or 12.4 Litres and its Le Creuset markings is the letter I or the number 34.
If you would like some information about the Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 6.75 Quart Oval French Dutch Oven Click here. You will then be taken to my in-depth review of this beautiful Le Creuset signature Dutch oven.
Don’t Miss: Can You Have Tomato Soup On Keto Diet
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Marmite Soup Pot 41 L 10 1/4 Ocean
$2,514.77eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller: joekowal100%, Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:153987342930Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Marmite Soup Pot , 4.1 L , 10 1/4″, Ocean. Up for sale is a NEW LE CREUSET Cast Iron Marmite Soup Pot , , Brand new in box. Size: 10 ¼ inch , 4 1/2 Quart Color: OceanCondition:New, Material:Cast Iron, Stove Type Compatibility:Electric, Gas, Induction, Brand:Le Creuset See More
Le Creuset Sizes By Letter Le Creuset Cookware Size Guide
Le Creuset sizes by letter. What does this mean? I am asked this question constantly. So, as there was no concise chart that was easy to access or read all in place I compiled a chart of the sizes by letter as well as their corresponding Le Creuset number.
What is the Letter on Le Creuset? The letter embedded on the cookware is there to match the correct lid to the right cooking pot, pan, braiser, skillet, or Dutch oven. Le Creuset size charts by letter and number are outlined below.
Read on and I will explain the letters and numbers which are stamped on the inside of the lid and on the bottom of Le Creuset Dutch ovens, pots, pans, braisers, and skillets and their respective lids represent.
The attention to detail by the Le Creuset brand is second to none. This wonderful company has actually embedded the size of the cookware on the bottom of its various pans, pots, Dutch ovens, braisers, skillets, and the lids of these cooking appliances.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made on my website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, I may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
If you have landed on this page by accident you can see a Le Creuset Dutch oven just like the one I own in FLAME by clicking here.
Recommended Reading: Things To Do With Cream Of Mushroom Soup